Posted on 2017-10-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Phillip A. Laplante | Category: Computer Science | Language: English | Page: 264 | ISBN: 1420064673 | ISBN13: 9781420064674 |
Description: Solid requirements engineering has become increasingly essential to on-time and on-budget delivery of software and systems projects. As more engineering programs make it a mandatory part of their curricula, students and working engineers require significant training to master the field, especially the complicated emerging ancillary software tools vital to the requirements engineering process. With a focus on software-intensive systems, Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems provides a probing and comprehensive review of recent developments in intelligent systems, soft computing techniques, and their diverse applications in manufacturing. Topics covered can be applied to the requirements engineering practices for: Advanced production machines and systems Collaborative and responsive manufacturing systems Digital manufacturing E-manufacturing E-business and virtual enterprises Fit manufacturing Human machine interfaces Innovative design technologies Intelligent and competitive manufacturing Intelligent planning and scheduling systems Mechatronics and MEMS Micro and nano manufacturing Production automation and control Reconfigurable manufacturing systems Sustainable manufacturing systems Robotics To illustrate key ideas associated with requirements engineering, the text presents three common example systems: an airline baggage handling system, a point-of-sale system for one location of a large pet store chain, and a system for a smart home in which one or more PCs control various aspects of the homeâ€™s functions. The selected systems encompass a wide range of applications?from embedded to organic, for both industrial and consumer uses.
Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32702
- 2018-08-27Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems, Third Edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Iso 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers: An Engineering Approach
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Engineering Secure Software and Systems: Third International Symposium, ESSoS 2011, Madrid, Spain, February 9-10, 2011, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Security Engineering For Vehicular IT Systems: Improving the Trustworthiness and Dependability of Automotive IT Applications
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Engineering Secure Software and Systems: 7th International Symposium, ESSoS 2015, Milan, Italy, March 4-6, 2015, Proceedings - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] A Handbook of Software and Systems Engineering: Empirical Observations, Laws and Theories (Addison-Wesley)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] A Handbook of Software and Systems Engineering: Empirical Observations, Laws and Theories (Addison-Wesley)
- 2014-01-27ISO 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers: An Engineering Approach
- 2009-03-23Iso 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers: An Engineering Approach - Removed
- 2020-01-23Requirements Engineering for Service and Cloud Computing
- 2018-07-31Engineering Secure Software and Systems
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Requirements Engineering for Digital Health - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Requirements Engineering for Computer Integrated Environments in Construction
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders, 12th Edition
- 2017-09-21Engineering Secure Software and Systems 8th International Symposium - Removed
- 2014-06-05Effective Methods for Software and Systems Integration
- 2014-05-10Effective Methods for Software and Systems Integration (Repost)
- 2013-10-21Effective Methods for Software and Systems Integration - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.