Posted on 2017-10-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Horst Brewitt | Publisher: S. Karger | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 152 | ISBN: 3805594186 | ISBN13: 9783805594189 |
Description: Dry eye is one of the most common disorders encountered in ophthalmological practice. Its symptoms cause considerable discomfort and substantially reduce the patient's quality of life. As it is a complex and multifactorial condition, research investigating dry eye is a matter of great interest all over the world. In this book, the wide range of current basic and clinical research in dry eye and correlated ocular surface diseases is presented by scientists from Germany, Austria and the USA. These renowned authors provide clear and extensive descriptions of their projects, enabling scientists and clinical ophthalmologists to quickly bring themselves up to date with cutting edge research in this field. This overview of research into the pathogenesis and clinical treatment of dry eye is a must for all ophthalmologists dealing with this syndrome and looking to increase their knowledge base.
Research Projects in Dry Eye Syndrome (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 45).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32778
- 2013-08-10Research Projects in Dry Eye Syndrome [Repost]
- 2011-08-31Research Projects in Dry Eye Syndrome
- 2010-08-10Research Projects in Dry Eye Syndrome
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Vital Dyes in Vitreoretinal Surgery: Chromovitrectomy (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 42)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Surgery for the Dry Eye: Scientific Evidence and Guidelines for the Clinical Management of Dry Eye Associated Ocular Surface Disease (Developments in Ophthalmology)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Nutrition and the Eye: Basic and Clinical Research (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 38)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Progress in Lens and Cataract Research: In Honour of Professor Kazuyuki Sasaki (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 35)
- 2012-04-27Novel Drug Delivery Approaches in Dry Eye Syndrome Therapy
- 2011-08-15Reversing Dry Eye Syndrome: Practical Ways to Improve Your Comfort, Vision, and Appearance (Yale University Press Health & Wellness)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] New Treatments in Noninfectious Uveitis (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 51)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Glaucoma Surgery (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 50)
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Modern Cataract Surgery (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 34)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Macular Edema: A Practical Approach (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 47)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Diabetic Retinopathy (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 39)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Beltrami Equation: A Geometric Approach (Developments in Mathematics, Vol. 26) - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Cicatrising Conjunctivitis (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 28)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Corneal Dystrophies (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 48)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] Pharmacology and Vitreoretinal Surgery (Developments in Ophthalmology, Vol. 44)
- 2011-08-09Eye Banking (Developments in Ophthalmology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.