Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dr. Frank Lawlis | Publisher: Plume | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 0452295629 | ISBN13: 9780452295629 |
Description: Stress relief that works from the New York Times bestselling author of The ADD Answer and the chief content advisor for the Dr. Phil show With his bestselling books, Frank Lawlis has brought psychological relief to millions. In his latest book, he addresses one of the most common challenges of everyday life - dealing with stress and anxiety. In Retraining the Brain, Dr. Lawlis clearly explains the neurological factors that make stress so traumatizing and lays out a powerful plan for changing our brains to improve the way we cope. The secret is to take advantage of our brain plasticity, our ability to essentially reprogram the way we think simply by following this forty-five-day program to change our behavior. Drawing on his work at his renowned clinic, Dr. Lawlis takes us through the different types of stressors and shows how we can apply the principles of brain plasticity to hardwire new, healthier response patterns. With its simple but effective exercises, Retraining the Brain offers an exciting new method for reducing stress and increasing our overall happiness.
Retraining the Brain: A 45-Day Plan to Conquer Stress and Anxiety.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35410
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Keeping the Brain in Mind: Practical Neuroscience for Coaches, Therapists, and Hypnosis Practitioners
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Brain-Powered Weight Loss: The 11-Step Behavior-Based Plan That Ends Overeating and Leads to Dropping Unwanted Pounds for Good [Audiobook]
- 2019-02-16Brain-Powered Weight Loss: The 11-Step Behavior-Based Plan That Ends Overeating and Leads to Dropping Unwanted Pounds for Good
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Hashimoto's Protocol: A 90-Day Plan for Reversing Thyroid Symptoms and Getting Your Life Back
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Tuning the Brain: Principles and Practice of Neurosomatic Medicine
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Snaring The Huntress by Sylvia Day
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Breathe: The Simple, Revolutionary 14-Day Program to Improve Your Mental and Physical Health - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Feeding The Brain: How Foods Affect Children - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Annenberg The Brain Teaching Modules
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Winning the Brain Game: Fixing the 7 Fatal Flaws of Thinking
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Snaring The Huntress by Sylvia Day - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] PYTHON: The Ultimate Python One Day Quickstart Guide. Practical Python Programming For Beginners & Experts With Hands-on Project
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Wiring the Brain for Reading: Brain-Based Strategies for Teaching Literacy
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Retraining the Dom (Battle of Wills Book 2)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Unlocking the Brain: Volume 1: Coding
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Unlocking the Brain: Volume 2: Consciousness
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Diseases of the Brain, Head & Neck, Spine 2012-2015: Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Techniques - Removed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Nanotechnology, the Brain, and the Future (Yearbook of Nanotechnology in Society) - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Green Smoothie Retreat: A 7-Day Plan to Detox and Revitalize at Home
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.