Posted on 2017-12-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: W. Paul Vogt PhD | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 500 | ISBN: 1462515762 | ISBN13: 9781462515769 |
Description: What are the most effective methods to code and analyze data for a particular study? This thoughtful and engaging book reviews the selection criteria for coding and analyzing any set of data whether qualitative, quantitative, mixed, or visual. The authors systematically explain when to use verbal, numerical, graphic, or combined codes, and when to use qualitative, quantitative, graphic, or mixed-methods modes of analysis. Chapters on each topic are organized so that researchers can read them sequentially or can easily "flip and find" answers to specific questions. Nontechnical discussions of cutting-edge approaches illustrated with real-world examples emphasize how to choose (rather than how to implement) the various analyses. The book shows how using the right analysis methods leads to more justifiable conclusions and more persuasive presentations of research results. Useful features for teaching or self-study: Chapter-opening preview boxes that highlight useful topics addressed. End-of-chapter summary tables recapping the 'dos and don'ts' and advantages and disadvantages of each analytic technique. Annotated suggestions for further reading and technical resources on each topic. See also Vogt et al.'s When to Use What Research Design, which addresses the design and sampling decisions that occur prior to data collection.
Selecting the Right Analyses for Your Data: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34361
- 2020-05-08Selecting the Right Analyses for Your Data: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods
- 2021-11-01Picking The Right Chart For Your Data
- 2021-10-16Picking The Right Chart For Your Data
- 2021-07-02Pluralsight Selecting The Right Tools For Your Red Team Operation-QUASAR - Removed
- 2021-06-23Pluralsight Selecting The Right Tools For Your Red Team Operation-QUASAR - Removed
- 2020-06-10Selecting The Right Tools For Your Red Team Operation
- 2018-11-13Picking the Right Chart for Your Data
- 2018-06-04Picking the Right Chart for Your Data
- 2018-04-01Picking the Right Chart for Your Data
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Crisp: 50 One-Minute Tips for Recruiting Employees: Finding the Right People for Your Organization (Crisp Fifty-Minute Series)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] LLC OR CORPORATION? How to Choose the Right Form for Your Business
- 2022-06-16The Travelling Photographer Choosing the Right Gear for Your Journey
- 2022-05-30The Travelling Photographer Choosing the Right Gear for Your Journey
- 2022-05-16The Travelling Photographer Choosing the Right Gear for Your Journey
- 2022-04-07The Travelling Photographer Choosing the Right Gear for Your Journey
- 2022-02-25Udemy - How to get the right website for your business
- 2022-02-03How to get the right website for your business
- 2021-10-15The Travelling Photographer Choosing The Right Gear For Your Journey
- 2021-09-19Lynda Betsy Corcoran On Choosing The Right Technology For Your School
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.