Posted on 2017-10-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Hugh Barton | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Architecture | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 041527852X | ISBN13: 9780415278522 |
Description: Current policies in planning emphasise the importance of rejuvenating neighbourhoods. This new guide bridges the gap between rhetoric and reality, promoting an interprofessional and collaborative approach to making localities work. The objective is to design neighbourhoods that are healthy, safe, friendly and attractive for residents and users, whilst being more self-sustaining in terms of water, energy, local services and work. Social inclusion, accessibility and the quality of the public realm are central tenets. Shaping Neighbourhoods is distinctive in showing not only what should be done but also how it could be done. Expounded with illustrations and case-studies, this practical guide provides a beneficial reference for planners and all those involved in the processes of urban design.
Shaping Neighbourhoods: For Local Health and Global Sustainability.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32635
- 2017-02-13[PDF] Shaping Neighbourhoods: For Local Health and Global Sustainability
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Vitamin Analysis for the Health and Food Sciences, Second Edition
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Chi Kung for Prostate Health and Sexual Vigor: A Handbook of Simple Exercises and Techniques
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Nanotechnology: Consequences for Human Health and the Environment (Issues in Environmental Science and Technology)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Dietary Supplements for the Health and Quality of Cultured Fish
- 2012-01-07Perspectives on Essential Health Benefits: Workshop Report - Committee On Defining And Revising An Essential Health Benefits Package For Qualified Health Plans
- 2011-12-30Perspectives on Essential Health Benefits: Workshop Report - Committee On Defining And Revising An Essential Health Benefits Package For Qualified Health Plans
- 2011-12-02Perspectives on Essential Health Benefits: Workshop Report - Committee On Defining And Revising An Essential Health Benefits Package For Qualified Health Plans
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2011-09-09Green Schools: Attributes for Health and Learning
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Global Health and Global Aging
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Colonized Bodies, Worlds Transformed: Toward a Global Bioarchaeology of Contact and Colonialism (Bioarchaeological Interpretations of the Human Past: Local, Regional, and Global)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Spain, China and Japan in Manila, 1571-1644: Local Comparisons and Global Connections (Emerging Asia)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Evolution of Consciousness: Implications for Mental Health and Quality of Life - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Global Marketing: Foreign Entry, Local Marketing, and Global Management
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Duoethnography: Dialogic Methods for Social, Health, and Educational Research (Developing Qualitative Inquiry)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] 8 Keys to Practicing Mindfulness: Practical Strategies for Emotional Health and Well-Being [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Introduction to Biological Physics for the Health and Life Sciences
- 2018-01-16[PDF] A Research Strategy for Environmental, Health, and Safety Aspects of Engineered Nanomaterials Committee to Develop a Research Strategy for Environmental, Health, and Safety Aspects of Engineered Nano
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.