Posted on 2017-12-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Julio Sanchez | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 944 | ISBN: 1420043021 | ISBN13: 9781420043020 |
Description: Software requirements for engineering and scientific applications are almost always computational and possess an advanced mathematical component. However, an application that calls for calculating a statistical function, or performs basic differentiation of integration, cannot be easily developed in C++ or most programming languages. In such a case, the engineer or scientist must assume the role of software developer. And even though scientists who take on the role as programmer can sometimes be the originators of major software products, they often waste valuable time developing algorithms that lead to untested and unreliable routines. Software Solutions for Engineers and Scientists addresses the ever present demand for professionals to develop their own software by supplying them with a toolkit and problem-solving resource for developing computational applications. The authors' provide shortcuts to avoid complications, bearing in mind the technical and mathematical ability of their audience. The first section introduces the basic concepts of number systems, storage of numerical data, and machine arithmetic. Chapters on the Intel math unit architecture, data conversions, and the details of math unit programming establish a framework for developing routines in engineering and scientific code. The second part, entitled Application Development, covers the implementation of a C++ program and flowcharting. A tutorial on Windows programming supplies skills that allow readers to create professional quality programs. The section on project engineering examines the software engineering field, describing its common qualities, principles, and paradigms. This is followed by a discussion on the description and specification of software projects, including object-oriented approaches to software development. With the introduction of this volume, professionals can now design effective applications that meet their own field-specific requirements using modern tools and technology.
Software Solutions for Engineers and Scientists.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34770
- 2014-06-14Software Solutions for Engineers and Scientists
- 2014-06-12Software Solutions for Engineers and Scientists
- 2007-12-11Software Solutions for Engineers and Scientists
- 2007-12-08Software Solutions for Engineers and Scientists
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Intelligent Systems for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition (Electronic Engineering Systems)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Applied Statistics for Engineers and Scientists, 3 edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Mathematical Methods for Engineers and Scientists 3: Fourier Analysis, Partial Differential Equations and Variational Methods (v. 3)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, Sixth Edition
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Numerical Analysis for Engineers and Scientists
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Numerical Methods for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Applied Maple for Engineers and Scientists (Artech House Computer Science Library)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, Fifth Edition
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, Third Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Mathematical Techniques for Engineers and Scientists
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Lifelong Learning for Engineers and Scientists in the Information Age (Elsvier Insights)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] C Toolkit for Engineers and Scientists (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Numerical Methods for Engineers and Scientists Using MATLAB
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Essential Matlab for Engineers and Scientists, Fourth Edition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Numerical Methods for Engineers and Scientists
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.