Posted on 2017-11-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Nick Nesbitt | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Music | Language: English | Page: 306 | ISBN: 0754667731 | ISBN13: 9780754667735 |
Description: It is the contention of the editors and contributors of this volume that the work carried out by Gilles Deleuze, where rigorously applied, has the potential to cut through much of the intellectual sedimentation that has settled in the fields of music studies. Deleuze is a vigorous critic of the Western intellectual tradition, calling for a 'philosophy of difference', and, despite its ambitions, he is convinced that Western philosophy fails to truly grasp (or think) difference as such. It is argued that longstanding methods of conceptualizing music are vulnerable to Deleuze's critique. But, as Deleuze himself stresses, more important than merely critiquing established paradigms is developing ways to overcome them, and by using Deleuze's own concepts this collection aims to explore that possibility.
Sounding the Virtual: Gilles Deleuze and the Theory and Philosophy of Music (Routledge).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33385
- 2014-04-15Sounding the Virtual: Gilles Deleuze and the Theory and Philosophy of Music
- 2014-04-13Sounding the Virtual: Gilles Deleuze and the Theory and Philosophy of Music
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Iconoclastic Theology: Gilles Deleuze and the Secretion of Atheism (Plateaus - New Directions in Deleuze Studies)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Philosophy at the Edge of Chaos: Gilles Deleuze and the Philosophy of Difference (Toronto Studies in Philosophy)
- 2021-06-26The Desiring Image: Gilles Deleuze and Contemporary Queer Cinema
- 2021-06-06Philosophy at the Edge of Chaos: Gilles Deleuze and the Philosophy of Difference
- 2020-07-22Iconoclastic Theology: Gilles Deleuze and the Secretion of Atheism (Plateaus New Directions in Deleuze Studies EUP)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Sounding the Limits of Life: Essays in the Anthropology of Biology and Beyond (Princeton Studies in Culture and Technology)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Being Really Virtual: Immersive Natives and the Future of Virtual Reality - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Out of This World: Deleuze and the Philosophy of Creation
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Sounding the Color Line: Music and Race in the Southern Imagination (The New Southern Studies Ser.)
- 2013-01-16Gilles Deleuze and the Fabulation of Philosophy: Powers of the False, Volume 1
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2011-12-28Masochism: Coldness and Cruelty & Venus in Furs - Gilles Deleuze
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Less Legible Meanings: Between Poetry and Philosophy in the Work of Emerson
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Eppur si muove: Doing History and Philosophy of Science with Peter Machamer: A Collection of Essays in Honor of Peter Machamer (The Western Ontario Series in Philosophy of Science)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Beyond the Hoax: Science, Philosophy and Culture
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Vagueness (The Problems of Philosophy: Their Past and Present)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Geophilosophy: On Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari's What Is Philosophy? (Studies in Comparative and Continental Philosophies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.