Posted on 2017-11-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: William Wallace Bell | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 247 | ISBN: 0442006829 | ISBN13: 9780442006822 |
Description: Functions covered are: Laguerre polynomials, Legendre polynomials, Bessel functions, Chebyshev polynomials, Debye functions, Elliptic function, Error function, Fresnel integrals, Gamma function (Incomplete/Complete), Gegenbauer polynomials, Jacobi polynomials, Hankel functions, Hermite polynomials, Hypergeometric functions, Kelvin's functions, Kummer function, Logarithmic integral, Neumann functions, Riemann Zeta function, Weber-Hermite functions. The Chapter list is as follows: 1. Series solution of Differential Equations 2. Gamma and Beta functions 3. Legendre polynomials and functions 4. Bessel functions 5. Hermite polynomials 6. Laguerre polynomials 7. Chebyshev polynomials 8. Gegenbauer and Jacobi polynomials 9. Hypergeometric functions 10. Other special functions All the other functions i listed before are covered in less detail than the main chapter titles. This book has a very great deal of recursive ways of finding identities between special functions and does a good job doing so. I read this to learn more about the special functions i was using in some of my physics classes to get more depth about them and this book definitely covers a good deal of deriving a lot of these interesting identities through mostly recursive relations, summation methods and identities between previously proven functions so there is a lot of flipping if you want to check between steps.
Special functions for scientists and engineers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33913
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Special Functions for Scientists and Engineers (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Special functions for scientists and engineers
- 2013-12-04Special Functions for Scientists and Engineers (Repost)
- 2007-06-21Special Functions for Scientists and Engineers
- 2007-06-06Special Functions for Scientists and Engineers
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2011-05-30Matrix Analysis for Scientists and Engineers
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Essential MATLAB for Scientists and Engineers, Second Edition
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Algebraic Geometry for Scientists and Engineers (Mathematical Surveys and Monographs)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Commercialization Secrets for Scientists and Engineers
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and Engineers: Definitions, Theorems, and Formulas for Reference and Review (Dover Civil and Mechanical Engineering)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] FORTRAN 90 for Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Basic Electronics for Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-12-29[PDF] C Programming for Scientists and Engineers (Manufacturing Engineering Series)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Math Refresher for Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Modern Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Complex Variables for Scientists and Engineers: Second Edition
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Fractional Calculus for Scientists and Engineers (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Catastrophe Theory for Scientists and Engineers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.