Posted on 2018-01-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Shayne C. Gad | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 592 | ISBN: 0849322146 | ISBN13: 9780849322143 |
Description: Purposefully designed as a resource for practicing and student toxicologists, Statistics and Experimental Design for Toxicologists and Pharmacologists, Fourth Edition equips you for the regular statistical analysis of experimental data. Starting with the assumption of basic mathematical skills and knowledge, the author supplies a complete and systematic yet practical introduction to the statistical methodologists available for, and used in, the discipline. For every technique presented, a worked example from toxicology is also presented. See what's new in the Fourth Edition: The first practical guide to performing meta analysis allowing for using the power inherent in multiple similar studies Coverage of Bayesian analysis and data analysis in pharmacology and toxicology Almost 200 problems with solutions Discussion of analysis of receptor binding assays, safety pharmacology assays and other standard types conducted in pharmacology A new chapter explaining the basics of Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) For those with computer skills, this edition has been enhanced with the addition of basic SAS Written specifically for toxicologists and pharmacologists, the author draws on more than 30 years of experience to provide understanding of the philosophical underpinnings for the overall structure of analysis. The book's organization fosters the ordered development of skills and yet still facilitates ease of access to information as needed. This Fourth Edition gives you the tools necessary to perform rigorous and critical analysis of experimental data and the insight to know when to use them.
Statistics and Experimental Design for Toxicologists and Pharmacologists, Fourth Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35539
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Kodak's Ergonomic Design for People at Work, 2nd edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Cranes and Derricks, Fourth Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] DNS and BIND, Fourth Edition
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Statistics Explained: A Guide for Social Science Students, 2nd Edition
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Statistics Explained: A Guide for Social Science Students, 2nd Edition
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Cranes and Derricks, Fourth Edition
- 2011-10-02Experimental Design for Formulation (ASA-SIAM Series on Statistics and Applied Probability)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Optimal Experimental Design for Non-Linear Models: Theory and Applications - Removed
- 2013-09-18Practical Statistics and Experimental Design for Plant and Crop Science
- 2013-09-13"Practical Statistics and Experimental Design for Plant and Crop Science" by Alan G. Clewer, David H. Scarisbrick
- 2011-08-04[request]Practical Statistics and Experimental Design for Plant and Crop Science
- 2018-08-25Optimal Experimental Design for Non-Linear Models Theory and Applications
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Statistics and Probability for Engineering Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Technology Computer Aided Design for Si, SiGe and GaAs Integrated Circuits (Iet Circuits, Devices and Systems)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Statistics and Chemometrics for Analytical Chemistry (6th Edition)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] LNA-ESD Co-Design for Fully Integrated CMOS Wireless Receivers (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Statistics and the Evaluation of Evidence for Forensic Scientists
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Statistics and Chemometrics for Analytical Chemistry (5th Edition)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Lectures in Feedback Design for Multivariable Systems (Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.