Posted on 2017-10-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peter Goos | Category: Statistics | Language: English | Page: 648 | ISBN: 1119097150 |
Description: This book provides a first course on parameter estimation (point estimates and confidence interval estimates), hypothesis testing, ANOVA and simple linear regression. The authors approach combines mathematical depth with numerous examples and demonstrations using the JMP software. Statistics with JMP: Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression Peter Goos, University of Leuven and University of Antwerp, Belgium David Meintrup, University of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt, Germany A first course on basic statistical methodology using JMP Key features: Provides a comprehensive and rigorous presentation of introductory statistics that has been extensively classroom tested. Pays attention to the usual parametric hypothesis tests as well as to nonâ€“parametric tests (including the calculation of exact pâ€“values). Discusses the power of various statistical tests, along with examples in JMP to enable inâ€“sight into this difficult topic. Promotes the use of graphs and confidence intervals in addition to pâ€“values. Course materials and tutorials for teaching are available on the books companion website. Masters and advanced students in applied statistics, industrial engineering, business engineering, civil engineering and bioâ€“science engineering will find this book beneficial. It also provides a useful resource for teachers of statistics particularly in the area of engineering.
Statistics with JMP: Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32559
- 2019-03-01Statistics with JMP Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression
- 2019-02-22Statistics with JMP Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression
- 2019-01-31Statistics with JMP Hypothesis Tests, ANOVA and Regression
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Statistics with JMP: Graphs, Descriptive Statistics and Probability
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Probability with Applications in Engineering, Science, and Technology (Springer Texts in Statistics)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Probability with Applications in Engineering, Science, and Technology (Springer Texts in Statistics) - Removed
- 2019-11-30Lectures on Quantum Statistics: With Applications to Dilute Gases and Plasmas (Lecture Notes in Physics)
- 2019-07-03Lectures on Quantum Statistics With Applications to Dilute Gases and Plasmas
- 2018-09-22Advanced Statistics for Kinesiology and Exercise Science : A Practical Guide to ANOVA and Regression Analyses
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Coping with Global Environmental Change, Disasters and Security: Threats, Challenges, Vulnerabilities and Risks (Hexagon Series on Human and Environmental Security and Peace) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Probability with Applications in Engineering, Science, and Technology, 2nd ed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Souls with Longing: Representations of Honor and Love in Shakespeare
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Hacking With Python: 2 Manuscripts: Python and Hacking Guides
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Monitoring with Graphite: Tracking Dynamic Host and Application Metrics at Scale
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Dealing with Economic Failure: Between Norm and Practice (15th to 21st Century)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Work With Your Doctor To Diagnose and Cure 27 Ailments With Natural and Safe Methods
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Statistics with Excel Part Two
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Reckoning with Matter: Calculating Machines, Innovation, and Thinking about Thinking from Pascal to Babbage
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Dancing with Disaster: Environmental Histories, Narratives, and Ethics for Perilous Times (Under the Sign of Nature)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.