Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Andrew H. Buchanan | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 440 | ISBN: 0470972890 | ISBN13: 9780470972892 |
Description: Structural Design for Fire Safety, 2nd edition Andrew H. Buchanan, University of Canterbury, New Zealand Anthony K. Abu, University of Canterbury, New Zealand A practical and informative guide to structural fire engineering This book presents a comprehensive overview of structural fire engineering. An update on the first edition, the book describes new developments in the past ten years, including advanced calculation methods and computer programs. Further additions include: calculation methods for membrane action in floor slabs exposed to fires a chapter on composite steel-concrete construction and case studies of structural collapses. The book begins with an introduction to fire safety in buildings, from fire growth and development to the devastating effects of severe fires on large building structures. Methods of calculating fire severity and fire resistance are then described in detail, together with both simple and advanced methods for assessing and designing for structural fire safety in buildings constructed from structural steel, reinforced concrete, or structural timber. Structural Design for Fire Safety, 2nd edition bridges the information gap between fire safety engineers, structural engineers and building officials, and it will be useful for many others including architects, code writers, building designers, and firefighters. Key features: â€¢ Updated references to current research, as well as new end-of-chapter questions and worked examples. â€¢Authors experienced in teaching, researching, and applying structural fire engineering in real buildings. â€¢ A focus on basic principles rather than specific building code requirements, for an international audience. An essential guide for structural engineers who wish to improve their understanding of buildings exposed to severe fires and an ideal textbook for introductory or advanced courses in structural fire engineering.
Structural Design for Fire Safety, 2 edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35552
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Advanced Analysis and Design for Fire Safety of Steel Structures (Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China) - Removed
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Guidelines for Engineering Design for Process Safety, 2nd Edition
- 2018-08-23Fixed Offshore Platforms Structural Design for Fire Resistance
- 2018-08-21Fixed Offshore Platforms: Structural Design for Fire Resistance
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Scientific Protocols for Fire Investigation, Second Edition (Protocols in Forensic Science)
- 2014-06-04Advanced Analysis and Design for Fire Safety of Steel Structures - Removed
- 2014-05-11Advanced Analysis and Design for Fire Safety of Steel Structures (Repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-11Advanced Analysis and Design for Fire Safety of Steel Structures
- 2008-12-06Steel and Composite Structures: Analysis and Design for Fire Safety
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Steel Design for the Civil PE and Structural SE Exams [2nd Edition]
- 2019-06-15Wind Effects on Structures: Modern Structural Design for Wind, 4th Edition
- 2019-01-31Wind Effects on Structures Modern Structural Design for Wind, 4th edition
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Development of a Cyber Physical System for Fire Safety (SpringerBriefs in Fire) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Ship Design for Efficiency and Economy, Second Edition
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Structural Design in Wood, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Database Design for Mere Mortals: A Hands-On Guide to Relational Database Design (3rd Edition)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Lean Six Sigma: Erfolgreiche Kombination von Lean Management, Six Sigma und Design for Six Sigma (German Edition) - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Structural Dynamics for Engineers, 2nd edition
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Steel Design for the Civil PE and Structural SE Exams
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.