Posted on 2017-10-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: William McLean | Category: Architecture | Language: English | Page: 208 | ISBN: 1780670559 | ISBN13: 9781780670553 |
Description: This book gives students of architecture an understanding of the fundamental theories and practice behind the creation of architectural structures, helping them to develop an intuitive understanding of structural engineering. As well as providing a valuable reference and sourcebook, it will enable them to conduct productive dialogues with structural engineers. The book is divided into four sections: 'Structures in nature' looks at structural principles found in natural objects, 'Theory' covers general structural theory as well as explaining the main forces encountered in engineering. 'Structural prototypes' includes examples of modelmaking and load testing that can be carried out by students. The fourth section, 'Case studies', presents a diverse range of examples from around the world actual buildings that apply the theories and testing described in the previous sections. The straightforward, informative text is illustrated with a wealth of images, including specially drawn diagrams, historical examples, models, CAD visualizations, construction details and photographs of completed buildings.
Structural Engineering for Architects: A Handbook.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32827
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders, 12th Edition
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Structural Processing for Wireless Communications (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Structural Detailing: For Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering Students - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Structural Detailing: For Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering Students (Building & Surveying Series)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Earthquake Engineering for Structural Design
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Site Engineering for Landscape Architects, 6th Edition
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Structural Detailing: For Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering Students
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Structural Detailing: For Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering Students (Building & Surveying Series)
- 2018-10-29Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders
- 2018-08-06An Introduction to Structural Mechanics for Architects
- 2018-06-27An Introduction to Structural Mechanics for Architects
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Merleau-Ponty for Architects (Thinkers for Architects)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Corrosion Engineering and Cathodic Protection Handbook: With an Extensive Question and Answer Section
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Strategic Engineering for Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Earthquake Engineering for Nuclear Facilities - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Software Engineering for Game Developers (Software Engineering Series)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Structural Design for Fire Safety, 2 edition
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical Engineers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.