[PDF] Subsurface Fluid Flow and Imaging: With Applications for Hydrology, Reservoir Engineering, and Geophysics
Posted on 2017-12-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Donald Wyman Vasco | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Biomedical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 364 | ISBN: 0521516331 | ISBN13: 9780521516334 |
Description: This book introduces methodologies for subsurface imaging based upon asymptotic and trajectory-based methods for modeling fluid flow, transport and deformation. It describes trajectory-based imaging from its mathematical formulation, through the construction and solution of the imaging equations, to the assessment of the accuracy and resolution associated with the image. Unique in its approach, it provides a unified framework for the complete spectrum of physical phenomena from wave-like hyperbolic problems to diffusive parabolic problems and non-linear problems of mixed character. The practical aspects of imaging, particularly efficient and robust methods for updating high resolution geologic models using fluid flow, transport and geophysical data, are emphasized throughout the book. Complete with online software applications and examples that enable readers to gain hands-on experience, this volume is an invaluable resource for graduate-level courses, as well as for academic researchers and industry practitioners in the fields of geoscience, hydrology, and petroleum and environmental engineering.
Subsurface Fluid Flow and Imaging: With Applications for Hydrology, Reservoir Engineering, and Geophysics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34812
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Advances in Electrodermal Activity Processing with Applications for Mental Health: From Heuristic Methods to Convex Optimization
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Resolving Spectral Mixtures, Volume 30: With Applications from Ultrafast Time-Resolved Spectroscopy to Super-Resolution Imaging (Data Handling in Science and Technology)
- 2019-01-31Faults and Subsurface Fluid Flow in the Shallow Crust
- 2019-01-23Faults and Subsurface Fluid Flow in the Shallow Crust
- 2018-05-13Tree-Shaped Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Theory of Positional Games, With Applications in Economics (Economic Theory, Econometrics, and Mathematical Economics)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Non-Newtonian Flow and Applied Rheology, Second Edition: Engineering Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Parametric Statistical Change Point Analysis: With Applications to Genetics, Medicine, and Finance - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Gigaseal Formation in Patch Clamping: With Applications of Nanotechnology (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging With MATLAB Algorithms (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Introduction to Computational Mass Transfer: With Applications to Chemical Engineering (Heat and Mass Transfer)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Space-Filling Curves: An Introduction with Applications in Scientific Computing (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Symmetries of Integro-Differential Equations: With Applications in Mechanics and Plasma Physics (Lecture Notes in Physics, Vol. 806) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] A Handbook of Real Variables: With Applications to Differential Equations and Fourier Analysis (Birkhauser)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Relevant Search: With applications for Solr and Elasticsearch
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Complex Variables: A Physical Approach with Applications and MATLAB (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] An Introduction to Riemannian Geometry: With Applications to Mechanics and Relativity (Universitext)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Dynamical Systems II: Ergodic Theory with Applications to Dynamical Systems and Statistical Mechanics (Encyclopaedia of Mathematical Sciences)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] College Algebra With Applications For Business And The Life Sciences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.