Posted on 2018-01-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Woodrow H. Sears | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 246 | ISBN: 0877193800 | ISBN13: 9780877193807 |
Description: In Central and Eastern Europe, the 'Old Europe' of cobblestones co-exists with mobile phones, horse carts fight for road space with cars, and farmers' markets compete with mega-stores. Western business professionals hoping to expand or start up new ventures in this complex environment must possess knowledge that is both comprehensive and subtle. What is it like to live and work in Central and Eastern Europe? How is business conducted there? What happened in Central and Eastern Europe to make integration into the rest of Europe so difficult? What important social and cultural issues must be mastered by Westerners hoping to flourish in this region? 'Succeeding in Business in Central and Eastern Europe', the fourteenth title in the 'Managing Cultural Differences Series' answers these and many other questions. This book identifies a variety of factors, including an anti-business attitude and a resistance to Western-style change, that hinder some attempts at development within Central and Eastern Europe. It provides a frame of reference for understanding the "post-Soviet syndrome" - with its remnants of corruption and mistrust of managers and customers alike - that continues to haunt the countries of CEE. Dr. Sears and Ms. Tamulionyte-Lentz give readers solutions for overcoming the problems inherent in this region. They explain how Western executives can build relationships and find point of cultural "synthesis" with their Central and Eastern European counterparts and ultimately create a new and mutually beneficial work culture with their ventures. With understanding and insights on the cultural nuances of the region, 'Succeeding in Business in Central and Eastern Europe' can help all Western visitors, even tourists, who arrive at this increasingly popular destination.
Succeeding in Business in Central and Eastern Europe (Managing Cultural Differences).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35122
- 2010-07-20Succeeding in Business in Central and Eastern Europe: A Guide to Cultures, Markets, and Practices
- 2010-01-30Succeeding in Business in Central and Eastern Europe: A Guide to Cultures, Markets, and Pr
- 2009-12-19Succeeding in Business in Central and Eastern Europe: A Guide to Cultures, Markets, and Practices
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: Post-crisis Perspectives (Studies in Economic Transition) - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Ideologies of Eastness in Central and Eastern Europe
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Routledge Companion to Central and Eastern Europe since 1919 (Routledge Companions to History)
- 2017-04-02[PDF] Urban Grassroots Movements in Central and Eastern Europe (Cities and Society)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Ideologies of Eastness in Central and Eastern Europe
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Routledge Companion to Central and Eastern Europe since 1919 (Routledge Companions to History)
- 2019-09-26Business Process Management: Blockchain and Central and Eastern Europe Forum: BPM 2019 Blockchain and CEE Forum, Vienna,
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Ritual and Politics: Writing the History of a Dynastic Conflict in Medieval Poland (East Central and Eastern Europe in the Middle Ages, 450-1450)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Ultimate Freedom No Choice: The Culture of Authoritarianism in Latvia, 19341940 (Central and Eastern Europe)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Hungary's Long Nineteenth Century: Constitutional and Democratic Traditions in a European Perspective (Central and Eastern Europe)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Confronting Suburbanization: Urban Decentralization in Postsocialist Central and Eastern Europe (Studies in Urban and Social Change)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Heidenfrage und Slawenfrage im deutschen Mittelalter (East Central and Eastern Europe in the Middle Ages, 450-1450) (German Edition) - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Contingency Factors of Marketing-Mix Standardization: German Consumer Goods Companies in Central and Eastern Europe (Applied Marketing Science / Angewandte Marketingforschung) [German] - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Voices of Medieval Bulgaria, Seventh-Fifteenth Century: The Records of a Bygone Culture (East Central and Eastern Europe in the Middle Ages, 450-1450)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Europeanization, Varieties of Capitalism and Economic Performance in Central and Eastern Europe (Studies in Economic Transition) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Party Organization and Electoral Volatility in Central and Eastern Europe: Enhancing voter loyalty
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.