Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Keith F Punch | Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 136 | ISBN: 0761947051 | ISBN13: 9780761947059 |
Description: Survey Research can be used as an independent guide or as a workbook to accompany Keith F Punch's bestselling Introduction to Social Research (SAGE, 1998). It represents a short, practical `how-to' book on a central methodology technique aimed at the beginning researcher. The focus of this book is on small-scale quantitative surveys studying the relationships between variables. After showing the central place of the quantitative survey in social science research methodology, it then takes a simple model of the survey, describes its elements and gives a set of steps and guidelines for implementing each element. The book then shows how the simple model of the quantitative survey generalizes easily to more complex models. It includes a detailed example of both simple and complex models, which readers should find very helpful. It is directed primarily at beginning researchers - upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in any area of social science, who often have to do small scale surveys in projects and dissertations. Beyond this, it will be of interest to anybody interested in learning about survey research. It is written in non-technical language, aiming to be as accessible as possible to a wide audience.
Survey Research: The Basics (Essential Resource Books for Social Research).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35681
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Art and Crafts with Children (Resource Books for Teachers)
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Art and Crafts with Children (Resource Books for Teachers)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Imperial Nature: The World Bank and Struggles for Social Justice in the Age of Globalization (Yale Agrarian Studies Series)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Imperial Nature: The World Bank and Struggles for Social Justice in the Age of Globalization (Yale Agrarian Studies Series)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Internet and Young Learners (Resource Books for Teachers)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Internet (Resource Books for Teachers)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The RDA Workbook: Learning the Basics of Resource Description and Access
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Survey Research in Corporate Finance: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice (Financial Management Association Survey and Synthesis Series)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Survey Research in Corporate Finance: Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice (Financial Management Association Survey and Synthesis Series)
- 2011-10-20The Basics of Troubleshooting in Plastics Processing An Introductory Practical Guide
- 2020-05-12The RDA Workbook: Learning the Basics of Resource Description and Access
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Physical Geography: The Basics
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Body Studies: The Basics
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Knitting in the Nordic Tradition (Dover Books on Knitting and Crochet)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Blogger: Beyond the Basics: Customize and promote your blog with original templates, analytics, advertising, and SEO (From Technologies to Solutions)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Raspberry Pi: The Only Essential Book You Need To Start Your Own Raspberry Pi 3 Projects Immediately (QUICK & EASY)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Beyond Projects: The CF Sculpture Series (Books 1-6)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Prisoner of the Penguin! (Batman Chapter Books)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Learn Atom The Basics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.