Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jung E. Ha-Brookshire | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 66 | ISBN: 0133140164 |
Description: Sustainability is a complex concept to teach and research. Since the United Nations proclamation of the sustainable development initiative in 1987, sustainability has been one of the core foci for many businesses, organizations, and consumers. Yet our initiative on sustainability is still in its infancy, and teaching our students about sustainability is not easy. SUSTAINABILITY IN THE GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN: PERSPECTIVES FROM THE COTTON PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE is intended to help educators provide their students with a wide and holistic view of sustainability throughout the entire cotton product life cycle and supply chain. Although the four modules focus on cotton products, given the fact that cotton meets over half of the entire worlds demand for apparel, an understanding of cotton and its sustainability throughout its life cycle would help students better understand the complex dynamics of sustainability in todays marketplace. For this purpose, four learning modules were created: Module I provides an overview of sustainability in the global cotton supply chain Module II focuses on cotton production systems Module III explains sustainability in cotton product distribution systems Module IV centers on sustainability in cotton product consumption. These modules are designed to be used as supplemental resources rather than replacements for existing curricula. Each educator would have an option to adopt all or a selected number of the modules to meet specific instruction needs they may have for different courses. Through this la carte format, avilable through the Pearson Custom Library, the author hopes more students will be exposed to various issues and perspectives of sustainability throughout the supply chain and gain a comprehensive view of sustainability beyond raw material manufacturing.
Sustainability in the Global Supply Chain: Perspectives from the Cotton Product Life Cycle.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35400
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Multilevel Governance of Global Environmental Change: Perspectives from Science, Sociology and the Law
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Lean Management of Global Supply Chain (Japanese Management and International Studies)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Analysis Within the Systems Development Life-Cycle: Book 1, Data Analysis-The Deliveries (v. 1)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Analysis Within the Systems Development Life-Cycle. Book 4
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Analysis Within the Systems Development Life-Cycle: Book 2 (v. 2)
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Global Supply Chain: How Technology and Circular Thinking Transform Our Future (Management for Professionals)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Global Supply Chain and Operations Management: A Decision-Oriented Introduction to the Creation of Value (Springer Texts in Business and Economics) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Warehousing in the Global Supply Chain: Advanced Models, Tools and Applications for Storage Systems - Removed
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Closed-Loop Supply Chains: New Developments to Improve the Sustainability of Business Practices (Supply Chain Integration Modeling, Optimization and Application)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Research in the Decision Sciences for Innovations in Global Supply Chain Networks: Best Papers from the 2014 Annual Conference (FT Press Operations Management)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Driving Risk and Spend Out of the Global Supply Chain (The Global Warrior Series)
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Research in the Decision Sciences for Innovations in Global Supply Chain Networks: Best Papers from the 2014 Annual Conference (FT Press Operations Management)
- 2021-06-02The Bangladesh Garment Industry and the Global Supply Chain: Choices and Constraints of Management
- 2020-02-05Global Supply Chain and Operations Management: A Decision-Oriented Introduction to the Creation of Value (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2020-01-23The Global Supply Chain: How Technology and Circular Thinking Transform Our Future (Management for Professionals)
- 2019-03-20Driving Risk and Spend Out of the Global Supply Chain
- 2019-03-17Driving Risk and Spend Out of the Global Supply Chain
- 2019-01-31Food Safety for the 21st Century Managing HACCP and Food Safety throughout the Global Supply Chain
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.