Posted on 2017-11-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: M. Ann Garrison Darrin, Janet L. Barth | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 592 | ISBN: 1439837325 | ISBN13: 9781439837320 |
Description: To realize the full potential of micro- and nanoscale devices in system building, it is critical to develop systems engineering methodologies that successfully integrate stand-alone, small-scale technologies that can effectively interface with the macro world. So how do we accomplish this? Systems Engineering for Microscale and Nanoscale Technologies is perhaps the first handbook to concentrate on the use of systems engineering at the micro and nano levels. One major roadblock to this process is a generally limited understanding of exactly how to apply systems engineering principles and management processes to the integration of newer, small-scale technologies. Focusing on this problem of consolidating disciplines, contributors illustrate the interdependence between nanotechnology and systems engineering, making it easier for experts from these two distinct fields to understand and optimize their application of the other. To help readers from these different domains successfully combine heterogeneous, mixed-scale elements, contributors assess the evolution of micro- and nanoscale technology development and its impact on everything from laboratory concepts to actualized products in health, automotive, aerospace, communication, and many other fields. The book outlines new approaches to developing smart systems. It also clarifies the capabilities of micro- and nanotechnologies, including how they interface with each other and with macro systems. Edited by highly regarded technologists, this introductory resource includes insightful contributions from leading minds in areas including nanotechnology, physics, systems engineering, materials science, chemistry, electrical engineering, and futurism, among others. The result is a masterfully designed, interrelated collection of multidisciplinary expertise to help readers optimize future technologies.
Systems Engineering for Microscale and Nanoscale Technologies.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33494
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Health Care Systems Engineering for Scientists and Practitioners: HCSE, Lyon, France, May 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Biomedical Engineering: Frontier Research and Converging Technologies (Biosystems & Biorobotics) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Systems Engineering: Design Principles and Models
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders, 12th Edition
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Materials and Industrial Technologies: Selected, Peer Reviewed Papers from the 2015 2nd International Conference on ... ( (Applied Mechanics and Materials)
- 2012-01-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition - Committee On Pre-Milestone A Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review And Benefits For Future Air Force Systems Ac
- 2011-08-19Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition
- 2011-11-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering
- 2011-07-02Systems Engineering to Improve Traumatic Brain Injury Care in the Military Health System
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Integrating Program Management and Systems Engineering: Methods, Tools, and Organizational Systems for Improving Performance
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Networking Infrastructure for Pervasive Computing: Enabling Technologies and Systems - Removed
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Software Engineering for Multi-Agent Systems V: Research Issues and Practical Applications (Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Innovations in Embedded and Real-Time Systems Engineering for Communication
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Randomized Algorithms for Analysis and Control of Uncertain Systems: With Applications (Communications and Control Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Security Engineering For Vehicular IT Systems: Improving the Trustworthiness and Dependability of Automotive IT Applications
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Software Engineering for Modern Web Applications: Methodologies and Technologies (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Computational Methods for Electromagnetic and Optical Systems, Second Edition (Optical Science and Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.