Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Carlos R. Abril, Brent M. Gault | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Music | Language: English | Page: 392 | ISBN: 0199328102 | ISBN13: 9780199328109 |
Description: General music is informed by a variety of teaching approaches and methods. These pedagogical frameworks guide teachers in planning and implementing instruction. Established approaches to teaching general music must be understood, critically examined, and possibly re-imagined for their potential in school and community music education programs. Teaching General Music brings together the top scholars and practitioners in general music education to create a panoramic view of general music pedagogy and to provide critical lenses through which to view these frameworks. The collection includes an examination of the most prevalent approaches to teaching general music, including Dalcroze, Informal Learning, Interdisciplinary, Kodly, Music Learning Theory, Orff Schulwerk, Social Constructivism, and World Music Pedagogy. In addition, it provides critical analyses of general music and teaching systems, in light of the ways children around the world experience music in their lives. Rather than promoting or advocating for any single approach to teaching music, this book presents the various approaches in conversation with one another. Highlighting the perceived and documented benefits, limits, challenges, and potentials of each, Teaching General Music offers myriad lenses through which to re-read, re-think, and re-practice these approaches.
Teaching General Music: Approaches, Issues, and Viewpoints.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35677
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Teaching the Historical Jesus: Issues and Exegesis (Routledge Studies in Religion)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Teaching Living Legends: Professional Development and Lessons for the 21st Century Music Educator (SpringerBriefs in Education) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Teaching Ethics in Organ Transplantation and Tissue Donation: Cases and Movies
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Applied Natural Science: Environmental Issues and Global Perspectives
- 2018-01-24[PDF] A General Theory of Domination and Justice
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Teaching the Arts: Early Childhood and Primary Education - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Crime Prevention: International Perspectives, Issues, and Trends
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Teaching General Chemistry: A Materials Science Companion (American Chemical Society Publication)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Financial Inclusion in Asia: Issues and Policy Concerns (Palgrave Studies in Impact Finance) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Teaching Environmental Literacy: Across Campus and Across the Curriculum (Scholarship of Teaching and Learning)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Practical Food Safety: Contemporary Issues and Future Directions
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Teaching Secondary School Mathematics: Research and Practice for the 21st Century
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Teaching Spelling: Exploring commonsense strategies and best practices
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Nanotechnology: Recent Trends, Emerging Issues and Future Directions (Nanotechnology Science and Technology)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Ballistic Missile Defense: Select Issues and Policies (Defense, Security and Strategies)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Multilevel Modeling: Methodological Advances, Issues, and Applications (Multivariate Applications Series)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Development Aid to Nepal: Issues and Options in Energy, Health, Education, Democracy and Human Rights (Nias Reports)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Welding Robots: Technology, System Issues and Application - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] FRCS General Surgery: 500 SBAs and EMIs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.