[PDF] The Ancient Alien Question: A New Inquiry Into the Existence, Evidence, and Influence of Ancient Visitors
Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Philip Coppens | Category: Occultism | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 1601631987 | ISBN13: 9781601631985 |
Description: "â€¦an important and outstanding contribution." â€“Erich von Daniken, best-selling author of Twilight of the Gods "The Ancient Alien Question provides a captivating adventure around the world and sheds an interesting perspective on the Ancient Astronaut Theory. It raises questions that culminate in well-thought-out, and sometimes downright startling, conclusions. A must-read for anyone who wants to expand their knowledge horizon in this kick-ass field." â€“Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, author, Gods or Ancient Aliens? producer, Ancient Aliens: The Series "In The Ancient Alien Question Coppens breaks the intellectual sound barrier and offers his readers a well-researched and well-written book that challenges this last taboo of the human adventure. Definitely a not-to-be-missed book!" â€“Robert Bauval, author of The Orion Mystery "Philip Coppens covers all the bases on this controversial topic. His research is thorough and he addresses each topic with a balanced overview that cuts through the jungle of confusion with a very sharp machete of reason." â€“David Hatcher Childress, author of Technology of the Gods Have we been visited by extraterrestrial beings? Did these "ancient aliens" contribute to the birth of human civilization? Do our ancient monuments contain evidence of their presence? The Ancient Alien Question reveals an array of astonishing truths, including: A radically different understanding of the pyramids and how they were constructed The origins of crystal skulls and how they were found The extraordinary stories behind monuments such as the Nazca lines and Puma Punku, and who built them How extraterrestrials came to our planet and the evidence that supports this Analyzing the historical and archaeological evidence, Philip Coppens demonstrates that there is substantial proof that our ancestors were far more technologically advanced than currently accepted, and that certain cultures interacted with non-human intelligences. Our ancestors were clearly not alone. Forty years after Erich von Daniken posed these questions in Chariots of the Gods, Coppens provides clear and concise answers to the great historical enigmas in a most accessible and readable format. Your view of human history will never be the same again!
The Ancient Alien Question: A New Inquiry Into the Existence, Evidence, and Influence of Ancient Visitors.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35424
- 2021-01-13The Ancient Alien Question: A New Inquiry Into the Existence, Evidence, and Influence of Ancient Visitors (Audiobook)
- 2019-01-24The Ancient Alien Question A New Inquiry Into the Existence, Evidence, and Influence of Ancient Visi
- 2019-01-09The Ancient Alien Question A New Inquiry Into the Existence, Evidence, and Influence of Ancient V...
- 2012-06-08The Ancient Alien Question: A New Inquiry Into the Existence, Evidence, and Influence of Ancient Visitors (Audiobook)
- 2021-03-08The Ancient Alien Question, 10th Anniversary Edition: An Inquiry into the Existence, Evidence, and Influence [Audiobook]
- 2012-06-04The Ancient Alien Question
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Lost Civilization Enigma: A New Inquiry into the Existence of Ancient Cities, Cultures, and Peoples Who Pre-Date Recorded History (Audiobook)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Lost Civilization Enigma: A New Inquiry Into the Existence of Ancient Cities, Cultures, and Peoples Who Pre-Date Recorded History
- 2014-06-02The Lost Civilization Enigma: A New Inquiry into the Existence of Ancient Cities, Cultures, and Peoples Who... (Audiobook)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The European Union and Emerging Powers in the 21st Century: How Europe Can Shape a New Global Order
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Macro Innovation Dynamics and the Golden Age: New Insights into Schumpeterian Dynamics, Inequality and Economic Growth
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Roman Empire and the Silk Routes: The Ancient World Economy and the Empires of Parthia, Central Asia and Han China
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Old Man and Me (New York Review Books Classics)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Open Society and Its Enemies,New One-Volume Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Once Upon a Time in New York: Jimmy Walker, Franklin Roosevelt,and the Last Great Battle of the Jazz Age
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Amazons: Lives and Legends of Warrior Women across the Ancient World
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Old World and the New: The Marriage and Colonial Adventures of Lord and Lady Northcote
- 2017-12-06[PDF] The Roman Empire and the Indian Ocean: The Ancient World Economy and the Kingdoms of Africa, Arabia and India
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Ottoman Empire and Early Modern Europe (New Approaches to European History)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.