Posted on 2017-11-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Roel Snieder | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 296 | ISBN: 0521743524 | ISBN13: 9780521743525 |
Description: This is a hands-on guide for graduate students and young researchers wishing to perfect the practical skills needed for a successful research career. By teaching junior scientists to develop effective research habits, the book helps to make the experience of graduate study a more efficient and rewarding one. The authors have taught a graduate course on the topics covered for many years, and provide a sample curriculum for instructors in graduate schools wanting to teach a similar course. Topics covered include choosing a research topic, department, and advisor making workplans the ethics of research using scientific literature perfecting oral and written communication publishing papers writing proposals managing time effectively and planning a scientific career and applying for jobs in research and industry. The wealth of advice is invaluable to students, junior researchers and mentors in all fields of science, engineering, and the humanities. The authors have taught a graduate course on the topics covered for many years, and provide a sample curriculum for instructors in graduate schools wanting to teach a similar course. The sample curriculum is available in the book as Appendix B, and as an online resource.
The Art of Being a Scientist: A Guide for Graduate Students and their Mentors.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33244
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Handbook of Board Governance: A Comprehensive Guide for Public, Private, and Not-for-Profit Board Members
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Handbook of International Adoption Medicine: A Guide for Physicians, Parents, and Providers
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Soul of Soil: A Soil-Building Guide for Master Gardeners and Farmers, 4th Edition
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The ADHD Book of Lists: A Practical Guide for Helping Children and Teens with Attention Deficit Disorders
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Science of Golf Putting: A Complete Guide for Researchers, Players and Coaches - Removed
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Handbook of International Adoption Medicine: A Guide for Physicians, Parents, and Providers
- 2012-02-17[request]The Pursuit of Italy: A History of a Land, its Regions and their Peoples
- 2021-01-16The Psychology Research Handbook A Guide for Graduate Students and Research Assistants Ed 2
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Becoming Socialized in Student Affairs Administration: A Guide for New Professionals and Their Supervisors
- 2017-12-10[PDF] How to Pick Locks: Easy Lock Picking Guide for Locksmith Students and Hobbyists
- 2012-01-16Planning, Proposing and Presenting Science Effectively: A Guide for Graduate Students and Researchers in the Behavioral Sciences and Biology - Jack P. Hailman
- 2011-08-30Planning, Proposing and Presenting Science Effectively: A Guide for Graduate Students and Researchers in the Behavioral Sciences and Biology
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Art of Being Free: How Alexis de Tocqueville Can Save Us from Ourselves - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Art of Being Unmistakable: A Collection of Essays About Making a Dent in the Universe
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Art of Being Unreasonable: Lessons in Unconventional Thinking
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Art of Screenplays: A Writer's Guide
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Art of Agile Practice: A Composite Approach for Projects and Organizations (Advanced & Emerging Communications Technologies)
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Business of Being Social: A Practical Guide to Harnessing the power of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube for all businesses
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.