Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gustavo H. Goldman | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 576 | ISBN: 084939080X | ISBN13: 9780849390807 |
Description: With high-quality genome sequences for the important and ubiquitous Aspergilli now available, increased opportunities arise for the further understanding of its gene function, interaction, expression, and evolution. The Aspergilli: Genomics, Medical Aspects, Biotechnology, and Research Methods provides a comprehensive analysis of the research that reveals the main biological attributes of these species. The co-editors are a particularly proficient and prolific pair with long track records of scientific productivity. The book sets the stage with a discussion of basic biology, examining the data on the structure of genomes and comparing the genetic map and annotation methodology. It includes a comparison of metabolic abilities among different Aspergillus spp. and other species, then covers areas such as comparative biology, pathogenic properties, and metabolic capabilities of the Aspergilli. The book reviews established techniques and new methodologies for the post-genomic era in Aspergillus spp. It comes with a CD containing color illustrations to supplement the text. Filling the need for centralized information on a genus that has important economic impacts on agriculture, human health, industry, and pharmacology, the book presents a wide range of data, collected and arranged into one convenient resource. Written by a team of international experts, this is the first in-depth and exhaustive analysis of the genomics of the Aspergilli.
The Aspergilli: Genomics, Medical Aspects, Biotechnology, and Research Methods (Mycology).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33637
- 2010-04-13The Aspergilli: Genomics, Medical Aspects, Biotechnology, and Research Methods (Mycology)
- 2011-05-04The Aspergilli - Genomics Medical Aspects Biotechnology and Research Methods
- 2009-06-17The Aspergilli: Genomics, Medical Aspects, Biotechnology, and Research Methods (REPOST)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Codification of Medical Morality: Historical and Philosophical Studies of the Formalization of Western Medical Morality in the Eighteenth and ... Jurisprudence in the Nineteenth Century - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Child Welfare Challenge: Policy, Practice, and Research (Modern Applications of Social Work)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Anatomy of Addiction: What Science and Research Tell Us About the True Causes, Best Preventive Techniques, and Most Successful Treatments
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The Highway Capacity Manual: A Conceptual and Research History: Volume 1: Uninterrupted Flow
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Child Welfare Challenge: Policy, Practice, and Research (Modern Applications of Social Work)
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Innovation in Social Research Methods
- 2018-09-08Female Genital Mutilation around The World Analysis of Medical Aspects, Law and Practice
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Basic Electricity: Correspondence Course of the US Army Medical Department Center and School - Subcourse MDO902 by Center and School U.S. Army Medical Department (2011-12-01) Paperback
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Origins of Organ Transplantation: Surgery and Laboratory Science, 1880-1930 (Rochester Studies in Medical History)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Maxillary Sinus: Medical and Surgical Management
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Phantoms of Medical and Health Physics: Devices for Research and Development (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Duty of Medical Practitioners and CAM/TCM Practitioners to Inform Competent Adult Patients about Alternatives - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Woman Who Swallowed Her Cat: And Other Gruesome Medical Tales
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Diabetic Foot: Medical and Surgical Management (Contemporary Diabetes) - Removed
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Science of Medical Intuition: Self-Diagnosis and Healing with Your Body's Energy Systems
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.