Posted on 2017-11-05, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Adelaide Lancaster | Publisher: Portfolio | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 1591844215 | ISBN13: 9781591844211 |
Description: All entrepreneurs start their companies because they think it will give them freedom-freedom to work on their own terms, be their own bosses, and create a company that meets their needs. But so often the opposite happens, and they end up encumbered by businesses that bear little to no resemblance to those they had envisioned. They wind up working for their companies, but their companies don't work for them. Despite the freedom that striking out on your own promises, most of the accepted wisdom on how to build a small business advocates a one- size-fits-all approach. So-called experts-and sometimes just well-meaning friends-urge business owners to grow fast, be more profitable, and imitate other successful start-ups. And while these tips may work for some, they fail to consider the astounding variety of values and motivations that individuals have for starting a business. Too often, owners sacrifice their personal satisfaction in order to conform to unnecessary (and often unworkable) standards. Adelaide Lancaster and Amy Abrams have seen this problem for years when working with women entrepreneurs like themselves. They set out to explore how successful female business owners have grown their enterprises in a way that sustains their own personal goals and needs, not someone else's standards. Drawing on the true stories of nearly 100 entrepreneurs, as well as their own experiences, Abrams and Lancaster guide readers through the best principles that really matter when you work for yourself. For instance: Figure out what's in it for you: Clarify why you started your business and what you want to get out of it over the long haul. Find a role that suits your strengths: Identify where you add the most value and can have the most impact. Embrace experimentation: Trying new things gives you the opportunity to see what works and what doesn't and opens up unseen possibilities. This book empowers entrepreneurs to ignore popular "wisdom" and peer pressure to take charge of their businesses in a way that will help them succeed on their own terms.
The Big Enough Company: Creating a Business That Works for You.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33144
- 2014-04-08The Big Enough Company: Creating a Business That Works for You (repost)
- 2013-12-27The Big Enough Company: Creating a Business That Works for You (Repost)
- 2011-11-14The Big Enough Company: Creating a Business That Works for You - Removed
- 2018-09-18Home Office Solutions: Creating a Space That Works for You
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The High-Speed Company: Creating Urgency and Growth in a Nanosecond Culture
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Big Commerce Bundle: Three Ecommerce Business Paths for 2016
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Big Book of Scrapbook Pages: 500 New Designs for Capturing All Your Memories
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Big Book of Easy Suppers: 270 Delicious Recipes for Casual Everyday Cooking
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Big Book of Realistic Drawing Secrets: Easy Techniques for drawing people, animals, flowers and nature - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Big Book of Backyard Cooking: 250 Favorite Recipes for Enjoying the Great Outdoors
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Big-Flavor Grill: No-Marinade, No-Hassle Recipes for Delicious Steaks, Chicken, Ribs, Chops, Vegetables, Shrimp, and Fish
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Big Book of Sides: More than 450 Recipes for the Best Vegetables, Grains, Salads, Breads, Sauces, and More
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The Big Book of Sides: More than 450 Recipes for the Best Vegetables, Grains, Salads, Breads, Sauces, and More
- 2009-06-16Not Just a Living: The Complete Guide to Creating a Business That Gives You a Life (repost)
- 2007-05-27Not Just a Living: The Complete Guide to Creating a Business That Gives You a Life
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Work at Home and Run a Business That Works All Day
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Favor of God: Embrace All God Has Prepared for You
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Children's Jewish Holiday Kitchen: 70 Fun Recipes for You and Your Kids, from the Author of Jewish Cooking in America
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Wealthy Renter: How to Choose Housing That Will Make You Rich
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.