Posted on 2017-10-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Udemy | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: e084403255c9440b9d058b539dd45997 |
Description: The Comprehensive Supply Chain Network Design Course MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 4 Hours | 974 MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English Learn and Master how to model and design an optimal supply chain network Supply chain network design is the most critical discipline of supply chain management as it contributes as much as 80% to the supply chain costs. It is an important driver for growth and expansion of businesses. It would be no exaggeration to state that two of the planet's largest companies, Walmart and Amazon, have built their successful businesses around outstanding supply chain network design and operation. This course will help you learn and master the art and science of supply chain network design. This course aims to teach you in detail how to use optimization to model and design a high performance supply chain. Learn and Master the Practical Aspects of Supply Chain Network Design Fundamental Concepts of Supply Chain Network Design Advanced Network Modeling Case Study Discussions Network Optimization Problems Real Life Network Design Project Content and Overview Through this course, you will learn fundamentals and establish a strong understanding of the concepts related to supply chain network design. In order to transform your learning into skills, the course includes case study discussions, network optimization sample problems and one real life project. This course starts by giving you an overview of supply chain network design and then introduces you to supply chain optimization and use of Excel solver to solve supply chain problems. Once the basics are mastered, the course helps you deep dive into network design and learn how to make network design decisions like facility location, capacity allocation, supply & demand allocation etc. The course also introduces some other components like service modeling and greenhouse gas emission modeling as part of network design. I will then help you learn some advanced modeling strategies and finally will work with you on an hour long real life supply chain network design project. Upon completion you will have a strong understanding of supply chain network design and will be able to execute various types of network design projects.
The Comprehensive Supply Chain Network Design Course.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32549
- 2019-02-04THE COMPREHENSIVE SUPPLY CHAIN NETWORK DESIGN COURSE TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2016-05-08The Comprehensive Supply Chain Network Design Course
- 2013-09-02Supply Chain Network Design - Applying Optimization and Analytics to the Global Supply Chain by Michael Watson, Sara Lewis, Peter Cacioppi, Jay Jayaraman
- 2013-08-26Supply Chain Network Design: Applying Optimization and Analytics to the Global Supply Chain
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The ASQ Supply Chain Management Primer
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Global Supply Chain: How Technology and Circular Thinking Transform Our Future (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The Profitable Supply Chain: A Practitioner's Guide
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Comprehensive Speed Reading & Advanced Memory Course
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Logistics and Retail Management: Emerging Issues and New Challenges in the Retail Supply Chain, 4th edition
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Business Models and ICT Technologies for the Fashion Supply Chain: Proceedings of IT4Fashion 2016 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Sustainability in the Global Supply Chain: Perspectives from the Cotton Product Life Cycle
- 2018-01-07[PDF] The Comprehensive Programming in R Course
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Assessing the Environmental Impact of Textiles and the Clothing Supply Chain (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Warehousing in the Global Supply Chain: Advanced Models, Tools and Applications for Storage Systems
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Supply Chain Network Management: Gestaltungskonzepte und Stand der praktischen Anwendung (Leobener Logistik Cases) (German Edition) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Raw Materials Supply Chain for Rubber Products: Overview of the Global Use of Raw Materials, Polymers, Compounding Ingredients and Chemical Intermediates
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Driving Risk and Spend Out of the Global Supply Chain (The Global Warrior Series)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Comprehensive Programming in R Course
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Roadmap to Sustainable Textiles and Clothing: Regulatory Aspects and Sustainability Standards of Textiles and the Clothing Supply Chain (Textile Science and Clothing Technology) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.