Posted on 2018-01-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christian J. Tams | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 432 | ISBN: 0199653216 | ISBN13: 9780199653218 |
Description: This book traces the impact that the International Court of Justice (ICJ), the principal judicial organ of the United Nations, has had on various areas of international law. A number of prominent international experts examine whether, and to what extent, international law has been shaped by the Court's jurisprudence. The informal development of international law through the Court's judgments contrasts with the development of international law through more deliberate means, such as treaty-making. Assessing key areas of international law over which the ICJ has exercised its jurisdiction, such as international environmental law, international human rights, the law of the sea, and the law of immunities, this book comprehensively details the impact of international jurisprudence on contemporary international law. Continuing the work started by Sir Hersch Lauterpacht's influential book The Development of International Law by the Permanent Court of International Justice, this book provides key new insights into the role of the Court in wider international law. It makes required reading for anyone studying the ways in which international courts have in shaped the evolution of international law.
The Development of International Law by the International Court of Justice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35252
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Development of International Law by the International Court of Justice
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Three Paths of Justice: Court Proceedings, Arbitration, and Mediation in England (Ius Gentium: Comparative Perspectives on Law and Justice, Vol. 10) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The European Court of Human Rights as a Pathway to Impunity for International Crimes - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Yearbook of the International Court of Justice 2004-2005
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The Limits of Legal Reasoning and the European Court of Justice (Cambridge Studies in European Law and Policy)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] The European Court of Human Rights between Law and Politics
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The European Court of Human Rights between Law and Politics
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Structure of Liberty: Justice and the Rule of Law
- 2011-12-28The International Court of Justice and Self-Defence in International Law - James A. Green
- 2020-04-23Failings of the International Court of Justice
- 2019-11-04The European Court of Justice and External Relations Law
- 2018-05-10The Elgar Companion to the International Court of Justice
- 2018-04-24The European Court of Justice and International Courts
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Rehnquist Court: A Retrospective
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Supreme Court and Benign Elite Democracy in Japan
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Roberts Court: The Struggle for the Constitution
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Arts of Transitional Justice: Culture, Activism, and Memory after Atrocity (Springer Series in Transitional Justice) - Removed
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Vaccine Court: The Dark Truth of America's Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.