Posted on 2017-11-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Taylor Pearson | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 302 | ISBN: 1619613352 | ISBN13: 9781619613355 |
Description: The rapid development of technology and globalization has changed the leverage points in accumulating wealth: money, meaning and freedom. Those that donâ€™t adapt are becoming trapped in the downward spiral of a dying middle class - working harder and earning less. Entrepreneurs that understand the new paradigm, have created unprecedented wealth in their lives and the lives of those they love. In This Book Youâ€™ll Learn: â€” Why the century-long growth in wages came to a halt in 2000. â€” Why MBAs and JDs canâ€™t get jobs and what that means for the future of work and your job. â€” Why The Theory of Constraints and a shift into the Fourth Economy has made entrepreneurship the highest-leveraged career path for the young and ambitious. â€” Why The Turkey Problem means accounting may be the riskiest profession in the 21st century while entrepreneurship may be the safest. â€” How entrepreneurs with second-rate degrees are leveraging the radical democracy of the Long Tail to get rich. â€” How the Stair Step Method and return of apprenticeships have transformed the â€œentrepreneurial leap" to make entrepreneurship more accessible than ever. â€” The scientific research on how giving up balanced living and embracing integrated living leads to more money, more meaning, and more freedom. Included (Free) Resources: When you download the book, you'll get access to: â€” Full Recorded Interviews with the Ten Entrepreneurs featured in The End of Jobs detailing how they launched their own successful businesses. â€” Taylorâ€™s 67 must-read business books to fuel your entrepreneurial career. â€” 49 tools and templates to save you hundreds of hours when launching and growing a business. â€” A Ninety-Day goal setting template to translate the book into actionable steps â€” Access to a private community to discuss the book and get support from a community of like-minded individuals to inspire, motivate, and assist each other. Who Should You Read This Book? Early Stage Entrepreneurs - Doubting yourself and wondering if you made a smart choice to abandon the traditional career path? In Chapter 5, The Turkey Problem, youâ€™ll learn the difference between real and perceived risk and why Entrepreneurship is a smarter choice than ever. Established Entrepreneurs - Do you have friends, family or team members that donâ€™t understand their choices? In chapters 12 through 14 youâ€™ll understand how to explain the fundamental drives of your ambition. Students - Are you considering getting another degree as opposed to starting a business or going to work for an entrepreneurial business? Before you invest hundreds of thousands of dollars, read Chapter 3 to understand why credentials are getting less valuable even as degrees get more expensive. Corporate Employees - Are you in a position that feels safe but doesnâ€™t let you expand your skills and network? In chapter 4 through 6, youâ€™ll find out why that job might not be as safe as you think.
The End of Jobs: Money, Meaning and Freedom Without the 9-to-5.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33563
- 2020-05-12The End of Jobs: Money, Meaning and Freedom Without the 9-to-5
- 2018-10-08The End of Jobs Money, Meaning and Freedom Without the 9-To-5
- 2018-08-01Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum (PDF) - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum
- 2017-10-08[PDF] The End of Alchemy: Money, Banking, and the Future of the Global Economy
- 2017-02-10[PDF] The End of Alchemy: Money, Banking, and the Future of the Global Economy
- 2020-05-22Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Third Wave Capitalism: How Money, Power, and the Pursuit of Self-Interest Have Imperiled the American Dream
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Sex Work Matters: Exploring Money, Power, and Intimacy in the Sex Industry
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Reducing Genocide to Law: Definition, Meaning, and the Ultimate Crime (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- 2016-10-24The End of Alchemy Money, Banking, and the Future of the Global Economy
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Economics Made Simple: How money, trade and markets really work (Harriman Economic Essentials)
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Efficiently Inefficient: How Smart Money Invests and Market Prices Are Determined
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Domain Investing 101: Make Money Buying and Selling Domain Names
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Good Value: Reflections on Money, Morality and an Uncertain World
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Free Yourself from Fears: Overcoming Anxiety and Living Without Worry
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Money Book for Freelancers, Part-Timers, and the Self-Employed: The Only Personal Finance System for People with Not-So-Regular Jobs
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The End of Money and the Future of Civilization
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Art of Consulting: How To Attract High End Consulting Clients, Make More Money and Work Less Hours
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.