[PDF] The Exclusionary Rule of Evidence: Comparative Analysis and Proposals for Reform (International and Comparative Criminal Justice)
Posted on 2017-11-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kuo-hsing Hsieh | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 264 | ISBN: 147241067X | ISBN13: 9781472410672 |
Description: This groundbreaking monograph asserts the need for the establishment of an exclusionary rule of evidence in China as a means of protecting the people from police wrongdoing. The author skilfully explores the foundations and developments of the exclusionary rule in the UK and USA, assessing the rule from a comparative perspective and illuminating some issues that may arise in transferring the rule from one legal system to another. Divided into two parts, the first part discusses lessons from the past, and provides an in-depth examination of the development of the exclusionary rule in the UK and USA, covering rationales, debates and the theoretical foundation of the exclusionary rule in the constitutional context. The second part looks to the future and the establishment of a Chinese exclusionary rule. Specifically, it analyses the effects of police torture, the passive attitude of judges and the need to establish such a rule in practice for future protection of human rights. The author's experience in criminal law and procedure allow him to adroitly analyse crucial issues on both theoretical and practical level that is understandable to those working in the areas of human rights, comparative criminal procedure, and the Chinese legal system.
The Exclusionary Rule of Evidence: Comparative Analysis and Proposals for Reform (International and Comparative Criminal Justice).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33202
- 2019-08-13The Exclusionary Rule of Evidence Comparative Analysis and Proposals for Reform
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Foundations of Quantum Mechanics: Historical Analysis and Open Questions Cesena 2004
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Greening of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Practice, Analysis, and Methodology (Wiley-Scrivener) (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Syntax of Ellipsis: Evidence from Dutch Dialects (Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Global Digital Economy: A Comparative Policy Analysis
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Evidence-Based Management
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Logics of Social Structure (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Rights of God: Islam, Human Rights, and Comparative Ethics (Advancing Human Rights)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Relevance of Political Science (Political Analysis)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Mystery of the Anasazi Civilization: Surprising Evidence of Spiritual and Astronomical Knowledge of the Mysterious Anasazi's Civilization of the Remote American Canyons
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Academic Profession in Europe: New Tasks and New Challenges (The Changing Academy - The Changing Academic Profession in International Comparative Perspective) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Berlin Creative Industries: An Empirical Analysis of Future Key Industries - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Mobile Forensic Investigations: A Guide to Evidence Collection, Analysis, and Presentation
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Analysis
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The ECG Manual: An Evidence-Based Approach - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] UML 2 and the Unified Process: Practical Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Golden Rule: Safe Strategies of Sage Investors
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Rational Clinical Examination: Evidence-Based Clinical Diagnosis (Jama & Archives Journals)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Emergence of Phonology: Whole-word Approaches and Cross-linguistic Evidence
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.