[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Mechanics of Solids with ANSYS Applications (Advances in Engineering Series)
Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ellis H. Dill | Category: Mechanical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 508 | ISBN: 1439845832 | ISBN13: 9781439845837 |
Description: While the finite element method (FEM) has become the standard technique used to solve static and dynamic problems associated with structures and machines, ANSYS software has developed into the engineerâ€™s software of choice to model and numerically solve those problems. An invaluable tool to help engineers master and optimize analysis, The Finite Element Method for Mechanics of Solids with ANSYS Applications explains the foundations of FEM in detail, enabling engineers to use it properly to analyze stress and interpret the output of a finite element computer program such as ANSYS. Illustrating presented theory with a wealth of practical examples, this book covers topics including: Essential background on solid mechanics (including small- and large-deformation elasticity, plasticity, and viscoelasticity) and mathematics Advanced finite element theory and associated fundamentals, with examples Use of ANSYS to derive solutions for problems that deal with vibration, wave propagation, fracture mechanics, plates and shells, and contact Totally self-contained, this text presents step-by-step instructions on how to use ANSYS Parametric Design Language (APDL) and the ANSYS Workbench to solve problems involving static/dynamic structural analysis (both linear and non-linear) and heat transfer, among other areas. It will quickly become a welcome addition to any engineering library, equally useful to students and experienced engineers alike.
The Finite Element Method for Mechanics of Solids with ANSYS Applications (Advances in Engineering Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33579
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Boundary Value Problems: Mathematics and Computations
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Three-Dimensional Thermomechanical Applications
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Fluid Dynamics, Seventh Edition
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Fluid Dynamics, Sixth Edition
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Mass Transfer (Wiley Series in Computational Mechanics)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Finite Element Method with Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics Applications
- 2017-12-25[PDF] A Pragmatic Introduction to the Finite Element Method for Thermal and Stress Analysis: With the MATLAB Toolkit Sofea
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Fluid Flow
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Finite Element Method: Basic Concepts and Applications, Second Edition (Series in Computational and Physical Processes in Mechanics and Thermal Sciences)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Finite Element Method in Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics, Third Edition (Computational Mechanics and Applied Analysis)
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Essentials of the Finite Element Method: For Mechanical and Structural Engineers
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Essentials of the Finite Element Method: For Mechanical and Structural Engineers
- 2013-12-21The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics
- 2011-10-02The Finite Element Method for Elliptic Problems (Classics in Applied Mathematics)
- 2010-01-03The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics - Zienkiewicz & Taylor - Removed
- 2019-03-29Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Fluid Flow
- 2019-02-27The Finite Element Method for Three-Dimensional Thermomechanical Applications
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Boundary Element Method for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition: Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Extended Finite Element Method for Crack Propagation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.