Posted on 2017-12-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mary Chapman | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Astronomy and Cosmology | Language: English | Page: 484 | ISBN: 0521832926 | ISBN13: 9780521832922 |
Description: Research into the geological processes operating on Mars relies on interpretation of images and other data returned by unmanned orbiters, probes and landers. Such interpretations are based on our knowledge of processes occurring on Earth Terrestrial analog studies therefore play an important role in understanding the geological features observed on Mars. This 2007 book presents direct comparisons between locales on Earth and Mars, and contains contributions from leading planetary geologists to demonstrate the parallels and differences between these two neighboring planets. Mars is characterized by a wide range of geological phenomena that also occur on Earth, including tectonic, volcanic, impact cratering, eolian, fluvial, glacial and possibly lacustrine and marine processes. The book provides terrestrial analogs for data sets from Mars Global Surveyor, Mars Odyssey, Mars Exploration Rovers and Mars Express, and will therefore be a key reference for students and researchers of planetary science.
The Geology of Mars: Evidence from Earth-Based Analogs (Cambridge Planetary Science).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34185
- 2019-07-16The Geology of Mars Evidence from Earth-Based Analogs
- 2011-09-14The Geology Of Mars Evidence From Earth Based Analogs
- 2010-02-03The Geology Of Mars Evidence From Earth Based Analogs
- 2008-12-28The Geology of Mars: Evidence from Earth-Based Analogs
- 2008-02-02[request]The Geology of Mars: Evidence from Earth-Based Analogs (hardcover)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Syntax of Ellipsis: Evidence from Dutch Dialects (Oxford Studies in Comparative Syntax)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Theme-Topic Interface: Evidence from English (Pragmatics & Beyond New Series)
- 2020-02-23Meteoroids: Sources of Meteors on Earth and Beyond (Cambridge Planetary Science)
- 2019-12-08Spectroscopy and Photochemistry of Planetary Atmospheres and Ionospheres: Mars, Venus, Titan, Triton and Pluto (Cambridge Planetary Science)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Geology and Mapping of Granite Batholiths (Lecture Notes in Earth Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Clay Cure : Natural Healing from the Earth
- 2017-11-15[PDF] The Dragons of Decay (Tales from the New Earth Book 4)
- 2019-08-20The Ozark Mountain Daredevils Men From Earth (Expanded Edition) (19762019)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Search for Survival: Lessons from Disruptive Technologies
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The History of American Homeopathy: From Rational Medicine to Holistic Health Care
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Impossible Escape: Studies on the Tonic Immobility in Animals from a Comparative Psychology Perspective (Animal Science, Issues and Professions)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Illustrated History of Guns: From First Firearms to Semiautomatic Weapons
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Evidence-Based Management
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Rebuttal: Defending 'American Betrayal' from the Book-Burners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.