Posted on 2017-10-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Maureen Bakis | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 176 | ISBN: 1628737344 | ISBN13: 9781628737349 |
Description: Every teacher knows that keeping adolescents interested in learning can be challenging?The Graphic Novel Classroom overcomes that challenge. In these pages, you will learn how to create your own graphic novel in order to inspire students and make them love reading. Create your own superhero to teach reading, writing, critical thinking, and problem solving! Secondary language arts teacher Maureen Bakis discovered this powerful pedagogy in her own search to engage her students. Amazingly successful results encouraged Bakis to provide this learning tool to other middle and high school teachers so that they might also use this foolproof method to inspire their students. Readers will learn how to incorporate graphic novels into their classrooms in order to: Teach twenty-first-century skills such as interpretation of content and form Improve studentsâ€™ writing and visual comprehension Captivate both struggling and proficient students in reading Promote authentic literacy learning Develop studentsâ€™ ability to create in multiple formats This all-encompassing resource includes teaching and learning models, text-specific detailed lesson units, and examples of student work. An effective, contemporary way to improve learning and inspire students to love reading, The Graphic Novel Classroom is the perfect superpower for every teacher of adolescent students!
The Graphic Novel Classroom: POWerful Teaching and Learning with Images.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32287
- 2018-12-09The Power of Inquiry Teaching and Learning with Curiosity, Creativity and Purpose in the Contemporary Classroom
- 2018-12-07The Power of Inquiry Teaching and Learning with Curiosity, Creativity and Purpose in the Contemporary Classroom
- 2018-11-21The Power of Inquiry Teaching and Learning with Curiosity, Creativity and Purpose in the Contemporary Classroom
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Handbook of Research on Mathematics Teaching and Learning: A Project of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Developing the Musician: Contemporary Perspectives on Teaching and Learning (Sempre Studies in the Psychology of Music)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Insights from Research in Science Teaching and Learning: Selected Papers from the ESERA 2013 Conference (Contributions from Science Education Research)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Wonder-Full Education: The Centrality of Wonder in Teaching and Learning Across the Curriculum
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Wonder-Full Education: The Centrality of Wonder in Teaching and Learning Across the Curriculum
- 2020-01-07National Reflections on the Netherlands Didactics of Mathematics: Teaching and Learning in the Context of Realistic Mathematics Education (ICME-13 Monographs)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Practical Design Patterns for Teaching and Learning with Technology
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Insights into Non-native Vocabulary Teaching and Learning (Second Language Acquisition)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Science of Management: Fighting Fads and Fallacies with Evidence-Based Practice
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Korean Way In Business: Understanding and Dealing with the South Koreans in Business
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Relational Economy: Geographies of Knowing and Learning
- 2017-12-03[PDF] The Allergy-Fighting Garden: Stop Asthma and Allergies with Smart Landscaping
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Using Cases to Transform Mathematics Teaching And Learning: Improving Instruction in Geometry And Measurement (Ways of Knowing in Science and Mathematics (Paper))
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Loveless Family: Getting Past Estrangement and Learning How to Love
- 2017-11-15[PDF] The Matcha Miracle: Boost Energy, Focus and Health with Green Tea Powder
- 2017-11-01[PDF] The Art of Modeling in Science and Engineering with Mathematica (2nd Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.