Posted on 2017-10-31, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rodney Dietert PhD | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 1101983906 | ISBN13: 9781101983904 |
Description: The origin of asthma, autism, Alzheimer's, allergies, cancer, heart disease, obesity, and even some kinds of depression is now clear. Award-winning researcher on the microbiome, professor Rodney Dietert presents a new paradigm in human biology that has emerged in the midst of the ongoing global epidemic of noncommunicable diseases. The Human Superorganism makes a sweeping, paradigm-shifting argument. It demolishes two fundamental beliefs that have blinkered all medical thinking until very recently: 1) Humans are better off as pure organisms free of foreign microbes and 2) the human genome is the key to future medical advances. The microorganisms that we have sought to eliminate have been there for centuries supporting our ancestors. They comprise as much as 90 percent of the cells in and on our bodiesâ€”a staggering percentage! More than a thousand species of them live inside us, on our skin, and on our very eyelashes. Yet we have now significantly reduced their power and in doing so have sparked an epidemic of noncommunicable diseasesâ€”which now account for 63 percent of all human deaths. Ultimately, this book is not just about microbes it is about a different way to view humans. The story that Dietert tells of where the new biology comes from, how it works, and the ways in which it affects your life is fascinating, authoritative, and revolutionary. Dietert identifies foods that best serve you, the superorganism not new fad foods but ancient foods that have made sense for millennia. He explains protective measures against unsafe chemicals and drugs. He offers an empowering self-care guide and the blueprint for a revolution in public health. We are not what we have been taught. Each of us is a superorganism. The best path to a healthy life is through recognizing that profound truth.
The Human Superorganism: How the Microbiome Is Revolutionizing the Pursuit of a Healthy Life.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32981
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Human Superorganism: How the Microbiome Is Revolutionizing the Pursuit of a Healthy Life [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-05[PDF] The Human Superorganism: How the Microbiome Is Revolutionizing the Pursuit of a Healthy Life [Audiobook]
- 2020-04-21The Human Superorganism: How the Microbiome Is Revolutionizing the Pursuit of a Healthy Life
- 2016-07-22The Human Superorganism How the Microbiome Is Revolutionizing the Pursuit of a Healthy Life
- 2020-01-19The Human Superorganism How the Microbiome Is Revolutionizing the Pursuit of a H...
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Beyond Human Nature: How Culture and Experience Shape the Human Mind - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Beyond Human Nature: How Culture and Experience Shape the Human Mind
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Bioarchaeology of Classical Kamarina: Life and Death in Greek Sicily (Bioarchaeological Interpretations of the Human Past: Local, Regional, and Global)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Pursuit of Perfect: How to Stop Chasing Perfection and Start Living a Richer, Happier Life
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations
- 2016-12-29[PDF] The Pursuit of Perfect: How to Stop Chasing Perfection and Start Living a Richer, Happier Life - Removed
- 2012-02-17[request]The Pursuit of Italy: A History of a Land, its Regions and their Peoples
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Pursuit - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Pursuit of Racial and Ethnic Equality in American Public Schools: Mendez, Brown, and Beyond
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Opposite of Woe: My Life in Beer and Politics
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Elementary Forms of Religious Life
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Two of Us: My Life with John Thaw
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Emergency Survival Manual (Outdoor Life)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.