Posted on 2017-12-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Josie Wernecke | Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 368 | ISBN: 0321525590 | ISBN13: 9780321525598 |
Description: KML began as the file format for Google Earth, but it has evolved into a full-fledged international standard for describing any geographic contentâ€”the â€œHTML of geography.â€ Itâ€™s already supported by applications ranging from Microsoft Virtual Earth and NASA WorldWind to Photoshop and AutoCAD. You can do amazing things with KML, and this book will show you how, using practical examples drawn from todayâ€™s best online mapping applications. Drawing on her extensive experience with the creators of KML, Wernecke teaches techniques that can be used by everyone from programmers to real estate agents, scientists, students, architects, virtual explorers, and more. Highlights include Incorporating rich content in Placemark balloons Creating overlays that superimpose your images on standard Earth browsers Generating animations that move through Placemarks, Overlays, and Models Controlling and updating map content across the Web Managing large data sets using regions and custom data types Complete KML language reference: elements, types, syntax, file structure, and conventions
The KML Handbook: Geographic Visualization for the Web.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34805
- 2017-02-07[PDF] The KML Handbook: Geographic Visualization for the Web
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Web Application Hacker's Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws
- 2017-12-30[PDF] ASP.NET: Your visual blueprint for creating Web Applications on the .NET framework (Visual (Software))
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Web In Motion: Practical Considerations For Designing With Animation (Smashing eBooks)
- 2017-10-28[PDF] The Web API Design Guidelines for Happy Developers: A short pragmatic guide to build effective and funny Web APIs
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Web Startup Success Guide (Books for Professionals by Professionals) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Rick Sammon's Creative Visualization for Photographers: Composition, exposure, lighting, learning, experimenting, setting goals, motivation and more - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Web As Corpus: Theory and Practice (Corpus and Discourse)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Web Library Building a World Class Personal Library with Free Web Resources
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Web Design Book: the ultimate guide to creating altimate stunning modern website
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Musculoskeletal Imaging Handbook: A Guide for Primary Practitioners
- 2017-12-30[PDF] 3ds Max Design Architectural Visualization: For Intermediate Users
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Web Weaver (The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Web Collection Revealed Premium Edition: Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Flash CS5 and Photoshop CS5
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Web of Empire: English Cosmopolitans in an Age of Expansion, 1560-1660
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Web of Violence: Exploring Connections Among Different Forms of Interpersonal Violence and Abuse (SpringerBriefs in Sociology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.