Posted on 2018-02-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Julia Gillen | Publisher: Routledge | Category: English | Language: English | Page: 112 | ISBN: 0415286212 |
Description: The Intertext series has been specifically designed to meet the needs of contemporary English Language Studies. Working with Texts: A core introduction to language analysis (second edition, 2001) is the foundation text, which is complemented by a range of 'satellite' titles. These provide students with hands-on practical experience of textual analysis through special topics and can be used individually or in conjunction with Working with Texts. The Language of Children: *introduces the key theories of language acquisition and provides a historical overview of the subject *looks at all the ways children learn to communicate, from writing and talking to playing and using computers *includes a wide variety of real texts and data, from children's hand-written stories to emails and records of babies' first words *explores the language of children from a range of backgrounds and abilities, including deaf and bilingual children *is user-friendly and accessible, and provides a full glossary.
The Language of Children (Intertext).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35889
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Language of War (Intertext)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Language of Politics (Intertext)
- 2017-02-14[PDF] The Language of War (Intertext)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] The Language of Politics (Intertext)
- 2010-09-04The Language of Children (Intertext) - Removed
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Language of Advertising: Written Texts (Intertext)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] The Language of Advertising: Written Texts (Intertext)
- 2012-02-18Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2012-02-12Food Marketing to Children and Youth: Threat or Opportunity? - Committee On Food Marketing And The Diets Of Children And Youth
- 2019-09-30The Language of Poetry (Intertext)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Language of the Moldovans: Romania, Russia, and Identity in an Ex-Soviet Republic
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Language and Iconography of Chinese Charms: Deciphering a Past Belief System (English and Chinese Edition) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Language of Letting Go: Daily Meditations for Codependents (Hazelden Meditation Series)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Language of Murder Cases: Intentionality, Predisposition, and Voluntariness
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Language of Progressive Politics in Modern Britain - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Language Instinct: How the Mind Creates Language (P.S.)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Story for Children: A Storybook Bible (Audio Book)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Language Electroacoustic Music - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Language Police: How Pressure Groups Restrict What Students Learn
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.