Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael P. Clough, Joanne K. Olson and Dale S. Niederhauser | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 462 | ISBN: 9462092680 | ISBN13: 9789462092686 |
Description: How does technology alter thinking and action without our awareness? How can instantaneous information access impede understanding and wisdom? How does technology alter conceptions of education, schooling, teaching and what learning entails? What are the implications of these and other technology issues for society? Meaningful technology education is far more than learning how to use technology. It entails an understanding of the nature of technology - what technology is, how and why technology is developed, how individuals and society direct, react to, and are sometimes unwittingly changed by technology. This book places these and other issues regarding the nature of technology in the context of learning, teaching and schooling. The nature of technology and its impact on education must become a significant object of inquiry among educators. Students must come to understand the nature of technology so that they can make informed decisions regarding how technology may influence thinking, values and action, and when and how technology should be used in their personal lives and in society. Prudent choices regarding technology cannot be made without understanding the issues that this book raises. This book is intended to raise such issues and stimulate thinking and action among teachers, teacher educators, and education researchers. The contributions to this book raise historical and philosophical issues regarding the nature of technology and their implications for education challenge teacher educators and teachers to promote understanding of the nature of technology and provide practical considerations for teaching the nature of technology.
The Nature of Technology: Implications for Learning and Teaching.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34694
- 2013-12-21The Nature of Technology Implications for Learning and Teaching
- 2013-12-10The Nature of Technology: Implications for Learning and Teaching
- 2013-11-29The Nature of Technology: Implications for Learning and Teaching
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The New ICT Ecosystem: Implications for Policy and Regulation
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Nature of Technology: What It Is and How It Evolves
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Early Childhood Curriculum: Developmental Bases for Learning and Teaching (4th Edition)
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Early Childhood Curriculum: Developmental Bases for Learning and Teaching (4th Edition)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Private Tutoring Across the Mediterranean: Power Dynamics and Implications for Learning and Equity
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Evolution of Consciousness: Implications for Mental Health and Quality of Life - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Rise of China: Implications for India
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Financial Crisis: Implications for Research and Teaching - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Nature of Philosophical Problems: Their Causes and Implications
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Multisensory Handbook: A guide for children and adults with sensory learning disabilities
- 2017-02-16[PDF] The Multisensory Handbook: A guide for children and adults with sensory learning disabilities
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Nature of Philosophical Problems: Their Causes and Implications
- 2014-02-27Private Tutoring Across the Mediterranean: Power Dynamics and Implications for Learning and Equity
- 2019-12-25A Study on the Washback Effects of the Test for English Majors (TEM): Implications for Testing and Teaching Reforms
- 2019-01-31The Nature of Technology What It Is and How It Evolves [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15The Nature of Technology What It Is and How It Evolves [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.