Posted on 2017-10-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Johannes Kananen | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 218 | ISBN: 1409457737 | ISBN13: 9781409457732 |
Description: Nordic welfare states are known for a unique combination of equity and efficiency and for political institutions facilitating compromise and consensus between conflicting interests. The Nordic Welfare State in Three Eras: From Emancipation to Discipline analyses the historical and contemporary evolution of Nordic welfare states in Denmark, Sweden and Finland during three periods: the developmental period until the end of WWII, the period of emancipatory welfare institutions until the 1980s, and the period of restructuring from the 1980s until present times. The three eras discussed are shared in one way or another by all welfare states. However, Nordic welfare institutions are unique in the sense that they were particularly compatible with the ideas of Keynesian macro-economic management that constituted the blueprint of international economic ideas during the post-war period. This ground-breaking book will show how preceding emancipating elements of Nordic welfare states were largely lost in the process of renegotiating the post-war social order, and replaced by new elements of discipline and control.
The Nordic Welfare State in Three Eras: From Emancipation to Discipline.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32235
- 2020-05-07The Nordic Welfare State in Three Eras: From Emancipation to Discipline
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Irish Welfare State in the Twenty-First Century: Challenges and Change - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The White Welfare State: The Racialization of U.S. Welfare Policy
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The Divided Welfare State: The Battle over Public and Private Social Benefits in the United States
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The People's State: East German Society from Hitler to Honecker
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The People's State: East German Society from Hitler to Honecker
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Creating a National Home: Building the Veterans' Welfare State, 1860-1900
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The Politics of Social Solidarity: Class Bases of the European Welfare State, 1875-1975
- 2011-12-29The Nordic Edge Model Gallery Vol.3
- 2020-07-04The Irish Welfare State in the Twenty First Century Challenges and Change
- 2020-05-30Trust, Social Capital and the Scandinavian Welfare State: Explaining the Flight of the Bumblebee
- 2019-02-28Raising Government Children A History of Foster Care and the American Welfare State
- 2018-11-28Just Institutions Matter The Moral and Political Logic of the Universal Welfare State
- 2018-11-23Reciprocity in Human Societies From Ancient Times to the Modern Welfare State
- 2018-11-23Origins of the French Welfare State The Struggle for Social Reform in France, 1914-1947
- 2018-11-21Origins of the French Welfare State The Struggle for Social Reform in France, 1914-1947
- 2018-06-29The Survival of the European Welfare State
- 2018-06-14Maternity Policy and the Making of the Norwegian Welfare State, 1880-1940
- 2018-04-01Outsourcing Legal Aid in the Nordic Welfare States - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.