[PDF] The Nuremberg Interviews: An American Psychiatrist's Conversations with the Defendants and Witnesses
Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Leon Goldensohn | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 528 | ISBN: 1400030439 | ISBN13: 9781400030439 |
Description: During the Nuremberg trials, Dr. Leon Goldensohnâ€“a psychiatrist for the U.S. Armyâ€“monitored the mental health of two dozen German leaders charged with carrying out genocide. These recorded conversations have gone largely unexamined for more than fifty years, until Robert Gellatelyâ€“one of the premier historians of Nazi Germanyâ€“made them available to the public in this remarkable collection.Here are interviews with the likes of Hans Frank, Hermann Goering, Ernst Kaltenbrunner, and Joachim von Ribbentropâ€“the highest ranking Nazi officials in the Nuremberg jails. Here too are interviews with lesser-known officials essential to the inner workings of the Third Reich. Candid and often shockingly truthful, The Nuremberg Interviews is a profound addition to our understanding of the Nazi mind and mission.
The Nuremberg Interviews: An American Psychiatrist's Conversations with the Defendants and Witnesses.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35562
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Poetics and Politics of the American Gothic: Gender and Slavery in Nineteenth-Century American Literature
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Red and the Black: American Film Noir in the 1950s
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Holocaust and Compensated Compliance in Italy: Fossoli di Carpi, 1942-1952 (Italian and Italian American Studies) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Life and Legend of Chris Kyle: American Sniper, Navy SEAL [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-16[PDF] The Rise and Decline of the American 'Empire': Power and its Limits in Comparative Perspective
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Decline and Fall of the American Republic (The Tanner Lectures on Human Values)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Science And Technology Of An American Genius: Sanford R. Ovshinsky
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Maya and Their Central American Neighbors: Settlement Patterns, Architecture, Hieroglyphic Texts and Ceramics
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The European and American University since 1800
- 2017-12-19[PDF] The Life and Legend of Chris Kyle: American Sniper, Navy SEAL [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Tracks Across America: The Story of the American Railroad, 1825-1900 : With Photographs, Maps, and Drawings
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Founders and the Idea of a National University: Constituting the American Mind
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Ethnic and Group Identity Movements: Earning Recognition (Reform Movements in American History)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The President and the Assassin: McKinley, Terror, and Empire at the Dawn of the American Century
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Hippies and American Values
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Surgeon and the Cowgirl (Harlequin American Romance)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] The Court and the World: American Law and the New Global Realities
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Rise and Fall of American Art, 1940s-1980s: A Geopolitics of Western Art Worlds
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Statesman and the Storyteller: John Hay, Mark Twain, and the Rise of American Imperialism
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.