[PDF] The Pastry Queen: Royally Good Recipes from the Texas Hill Country's Rather Sweet Bakery & Cafe
Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rebecca Rather | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 1580085628 | ISBN13: 9781580085625 |
Description: The Best Little From-Scratch Bakery in Texas The pastry case in Rebecca Rather's bakery in Fredericksburg is packed with ultra-buttery scones, luscious cakes, cookies the size of saucers, brownies as big as bricks, and fruit pies that look as though they came straight out of Grandma's oven. Since the day Rebecca and her Rather Sweet Bakery and Cafe came to town, life in this Hill Country hamlet has been even sweeter and the townsfolk now know why she is the Pastry Queen. Everything she makes is a lot like her: down-home yet grand, and familiar yet one-of-a-kind. A native Texan, Rather makes the most of her Lone Star state's varied traditions, whether looking to the kitchens of Texas's Mexican and German immigrants or to the cowboy culture of her own forebears. Best of all, her recipes aren't fussyâ€”one of her best-selling cakes stirs together in a single saucepan. Add in a cupful of Texas attitude and her made-from-scratch-with-love philosophy, and you've got an irresistible taste of American baking. What's best at Rather Sweet? Rebecca's customers all have their favorites (and she is happy to cater to their cravings), but here's just a taste of the perennial best sellers: â€¢ Apple-Smoked Bacon and Cheddar Scones â€¢ Texas Big Hairs Lemon-Lime Tarts (the only big hair Rebecca has ever had!) â€¢ Fourth of July Fried Pies â€¢ Peach Queen Cake with Dulce de Leche Frosting â€¢ Turbo-Charged Brownies with Praline Topping â€¢ All-Sold-Out Chicken Pot Pies â€¢ Kolaches (pillowy yeasted buns with sweet or savory fillings) â€¢ PB&J Cookies With over 125 surefire tested recipes and 100 photographs that richly capture small-town life in the Hill Country, The Pastry Queen offers a Texas-size serving of the royal splendor of Rebecca's baked goodsâ€”courtesy of the rather sweet gal behind the case.
The Pastry Queen: Royally Good Recipes from the Texas Hill Country's Rather Sweet Bakery & Cafe.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34686
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Pastry Queen: Royally Good Recipes from the Texas Hill Country's Rather Sweet Bakery & Cafe
- 2017-01-01The Pastry Queen Royally Good Recipes From the Texas Hill Country's Rather Sweet Bakery and CafÃ©
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Manasseh Hill Country Survey: Volume 3: From Nahal Iron to Nahal Shechem (Culture and History of the Ancient Near East)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Backroads of the Texas Hill Country: Your Guide to the Most Scenic Adventures
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Birds of the Texas Hill Country (Corrie Herring Hooks Series)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Birds of the Texas Hill Country (Corrie Herring Hooks Series)
- 2020-05-12Don't Make Me Go to Town Ranchwomen of the Texas Hill Country
- 2013-10-24Don't Make Me Go to Town: Ranchwomen of the Texas Hill Country (Repost)
- 2013-08-08Birds of the Texas Hill Country (Corrie Herring Hooks Series)
- 2010-10-21David Syring - Places in the World a Person Could Walk: Family, Stories, Home, and Place in the Texas Hill Country
- 2011-11-10Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Easy Chicago Cookbook: Authentic Chicago Recipes from the Windy City for Delicious Chicago Cooking
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Dig - Shuck = Shake: Fish & Seafood Recipes from the Pacific Northwest (Gsp- Trade)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] A Whole New Way to Eat: 135 Feel-Good Recipes from About Life
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Pastry Queen Christmas: Big-hearted Holiday Entertaining, Texas Style
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Dishing Up Vermont: 145 Authentic Recipes from the Green Mountain State
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Adventures in Chicken: 150 Amazing Recipes from the Creator of AdventuresInCooking.com
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Hazan Family Favorites: Beloved Italian Recipes from the Hazan Family
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Dad's Book Of Awesome Recipes: From Sweet Candy Bacon to Cheesy Chicken Fingers, 100 Recipes the Whole Family Will Enjoy!
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.