[PDF] The Personal Weblog: A Linguistic History (Hallesche Sprach- und Textforschung. Language and Text Studies. Recherches linguistiques et textuelles)
Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Peter Schildhauer | Publisher: Peter Lang GmbH, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 307 | ISBN: 3631662742 | ISBN13: 9783631662748 |
Description: This book outlines a coherent genre history of the personal weblog from the perspective of media linguistics. An analysis of a diachronic corpus (19972012) suggests distinct phases in the history of the genre. In addition to media linguistics, the author draws on methods from textual and corpus linguistics as well as the social sciences. He traces the personal weblog's various relations to different on- and offline genres and describes the blog communication form as well as the communicative situation, structural features and several posting genres characteristic of personal weblogs. The findings are embedded into theoretical considerations on genre change in general as well as stability and change of web-based genres in particular.
The Personal Weblog: A Linguistic History (Hallesche Sprach- und Textforschung. Language and Text Studies. Recherches linguistiques et textuelles).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35728
- 2017-03-11The Personal Weblog A Linguistic History
- 2012-02-17[request]The Pursuit of Italy: A History of a Land, its Regions and their Peoples
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Company He Keeps: A History of White College Fraternities (Gender and American Culture)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Age of Faith: A History of Medieval Civilization-Christian, Islamic, and Judaic-From Constantine to Dante : A.D. 325-1300 (The Story of Civilization, 4) (Vol 4)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] The Cambridge Handbook of English Corpus Linguistics (Cambridge Handbooks in Language and Linguistics)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Foundations of Arabic Linguistics II: Kit B S Bawayhi: Interpretation and Transmission (Studies in Semitic Languages and Linguistics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Evolution of Forensic Psychiatry: History, Current Developments, Future Directions
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Two Faces of Inca History: Dualism in the Narratives and Cosmology of Ancient Cuzco (Early Americas: History and Culture)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Beaver Hills Country: A History of Land and Life (Athabasca University Press)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Medieval Church: A Brief History
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Virgin of Chartres: Making History through Liturgy and the Arts
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Mass Image: A Social History of Photomechanical Reproduction in Victorian London - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Development of Catalysis: A History of Key Processes and Personas in Catalytic Science and Technology
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Imperial Cruise: A Secret History of Empire and War
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The American Sea: A Natural History of the Gulf of Mexico (Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies Series, Sponsored by the Har)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The World Without Us (Enviromental History)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Santa Fe Trail: Its History, Legends, and Lore
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Allure of Battle: A History of How Wars Have Been Won and Lost
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.