[PDF] The Physics of Warm Nuclei: With Analogies to Mesoscopic Systems (Oxford Studies in Nuclear Physics)
Posted on 2017-11-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Helmut Hofmann | Publisher: Oxford University Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 624 | ISBN: 0198504012 | ISBN13: 9780198504016 |
Description: This book offers a comprehensive survey of basic elements of nuclear dynamics at low energies and discusses similarities to mesoscopic systems. It addresses systems with finite excitations of their internal degrees of freedom, so that their collective motion exhibits features typical for transport processes in small and isolated systems. The importance of quantum aspects is examined with respect to both the microscopic damping mechanism and the nature of the transport equations. The latter must account for the fact that the collective motion is self-sustained. This implies highly nonlinear couplings between internal and collective degrees of freedom - different to assumptions made in treatments known in the literature. A critical discussion of the use of thermal concepts is presented. The book can be considered self-contained. It presents existing models, theories and theoretical tools, both from nuclear physics and other fields, which are relevant to an understanding of the observed physical phenomena.
The Physics of Warm Nuclei: With Analogies to Mesoscopic Systems (Oxford Studies in Nuclear Physics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33857
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Physics of Warm Nuclei: With Analogies to Mesoscopic Systems (Oxford Studies in Nuclear Physics)
- 2013-07-31The Physics of Warm Nuclei: With Analogies to Mesoscopic Systems (repost)
- 2009-10-24The Physics of Warm Nuclei: With Analogies to Mesoscopic Systems
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Interaction of Focus and Givenness in Italian Clause Structure (Oxford Studies in Theoretical Linguistics) [Italian]
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Global Revolution: A History of International Communism 1917-1991 (Oxford Studies in Modern European History)
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Global Revolution: A History of International Communism 1917-1991 (Oxford Studies in Modern European History)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Physics of Semiconductors: With Applications to Optoelectronic Devices
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Physics and Evolution of Active Galactic Nuclei
- 2017-04-07[PDF] The Physics of Oscillations and Waves: With Applications in Electricity and Mechanics
- 2011-09-01Plasmas and Fluids by Panel on the Physics of Plasmas and Fluids
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Physics of Liquid Crystals (The International Series of Monographs on Physics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Physics of War: From Arrows to Atoms
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Physics of Atoms and Quanta: Introduction to Experiments and Theory (Advanced Texts in Physics) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Physics of Block Copolymers (Oxford Science Publications)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The House That George Built: With a Little Help from Irving, Cole, and a Crew of About Fifty
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Mathematics of Mathematics: Thinking with the Late, Spinozist Vygotsky
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Complete PHP Bootcamp Course With Video Sharing Project
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Daily Coyote: A Year with Charlie [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Physics of Microfabrication - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.