[PDF] The Preservation Kitchen: The Craft of Making and Cooking with Pickles, Preserves, and Aigre-doux
Posted on 2017-11-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul Virant | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 1607741008 | ISBN13: 9781607741008 |
Description: The first canning manual and cookbook authored by a Michelin-starred chef and restaurant owner, The Preservation Kitchen reveals a world of endless flavor combinations using revolutionary ideas that bring homemade preserves deliciously to life. Pairing science with art, Paul Virant presents expert preserving techniques, sophisticated recipes, and seasonal menus inspired by the award-winning fare at his restaurant, Vie, in Western Springs, Illinois. Imaginative tangy jams, brandied fruits, zesty relishes, cured meats, and sweet and savory conserves are the focus of the first half of this book, while seasonal menus pairing these preserves with everything from salads and cocktails to poached fish and braised meat compose the second. Brandied Cherries used in Cherry Clafoutis, or as a garnish for the Beer-Jam Manhattan, are a sweet reminder of the summer harvest. And the Chicken Fried Steak with Smoked Spring Onion Relish anticipates warmer days when youâ€™re still deep in winter. Alongside recipes and menus, Virant draws on his extensive technical knowledge and experience to provide detailed and comprehensive guidelines for safe canning practices, testing pH, pressure canning, water bath processing, and storing. But no matter how precise the science, Virant never forgets the art in each handcrafted preserve and thoughtfully developed recipe. His unique approach re-imagines seasonal eating by harmonizing opposite or unusual partnerships: the brightness of summer fruit may be tempered with the earthiness of meats and winter produce, or the delicacy of spring vegetables might be enriched by the robust herbs and spices more typical of fall. The Preservation Kitchen not only demonstrates and instructs, it encourages and explores the limitless possibilities of capturing the seasons in a jar.
The Preservation Kitchen: The Craft of Making and Cooking with Pickles, Preserves, and Aigre-doux.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33057
- 2014-01-22The Preservation Kitchen: The Craft of Making and Cooking with Pickles, Preserves, and Aigre-doux - eazydoc.com
- 2013-02-04The Preservation Kitchen: The Craft of Making and Cooking with Pickles, Preserves, and Aigre-doux
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Migrant Text: Making and Marketing a Global French Literature [French]
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Gourmet's Guide to Cooking with Wine
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Gourmet's Guide to Cooking with Liquors and Spirits: Extraordinary Recipes Made with Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, and More!
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Mastering the Craft of Making Sausage
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Craft Beer Kitchen: A Fresh and Creative Approach to Cooking with Beer
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Craft Beer Bites Cookbook: 100 Recipes for Sliders, Skewers, Mini Desserts, and More All Made with Beer
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Craft Behind Cinematic Storytelling
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Art of Making Money: The Story of a Master Counterfeiter
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Craft of Life Course Research
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Usability Business: Making the Web Work
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Secrets of Making A Profit From Horse Racing
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Solutions Focus: Making Coaching and Change SIMPLE
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Secret to making $1 Million in 5 Years or less
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Craft & Art of Bamboo, Revised & Updated: 30 Eco-Friendly Projects to Make for Home & Garden
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Science of Making Friends, (w/DVD): Helping Socially Challenged Teens and Young Adults
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Craft of the Cut: The Final Cut Pro X Editor's Handbook
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Craft of Political Analysis for Diplomats (ADST-DACOR Diplomats and Diplomacy)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.