Posted on 2018-01-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Dr. Kimberley Garth-James | Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc | Category: Encyclopedias | Language: English | Page: 1984 | ISBN: 1452226431 | ISBN13: 9781452226439 |
Description: Economics is the nexus and engine that runs society, affecting societal well-being, raising standards of living when economies prosper or lowering citizens through class structures when economies perform poorly. Our society only has to witness the booms and busts of the past decade to see how economics profoundly affects the cores of societies around the world. From a household budget to international trade, economics ranges from the micro- to the macro-level. It relates to a breadth of social science disciplines that help describe the content of the proposed encyclopedia, which will explicitly approach economics through varied disciplinary lenses. Although there are encyclopedias of covering economics (especially classic economic theory and history), the SAGE Encyclopedia of Economics and Society emphasizes the contemporary world, contemporary issues, and society. Features: 4 volumes with approximately 800 signed articles ranging from 1,000 to 5,000 words each are presented in a choice of print or electronic editions Organized A-to-Z with a thematic Reader's Guide in the front matter groups related entries Articles conclude with References & Future Readings to guide students to the next step on their research journeys Cross-references between and among articles combine with a thorough Index and the Reader's Guide to enhance search-and-browse in the electronic version Pedagogical elements include a Chronology of Economics and Society, Resource Guide, and Glossary This academic, multi-author reference work will serve as a general, non-technical resource for students and researchers within social science programs who seek to better understand economics through a contemporary lens.
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Economics and Society.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35705
- 2019-07-11The SAGE Encyclopedia of Cancer and Society
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Environment and Society
- 2011-06-22The SAGE Dictionary of Health and Society
- 2021-03-02The Great Disorder: Politics, Economics, and Society in the German Inflation, 1914-1924
- 2021-02-11The Great Disorder: Politics, Economics, and Society in the German Inflation, 1914-1924
- 2021-01-12The Great Disorder: Politics, Economics, and Society in the German Inflation, 1914-1924
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Knots and Ropework
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Darwin and Evolutionary Thought
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The SAGE Encyclopedia of Qualitative Research Methods
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Knots and Ropework 2007 ed.
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Genome Incorporated (Theory, Technology and Society)
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Complexity and Management
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The SAGE Encyclopedia of Action Research
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The Late Byzantine Army: Arms and Society, 1204-1453 (The Middle Ages Series)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Return of Depression Economics and the Crisis of 2008 (W. W. Norton)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Greenwood Encyclopedia of Folktales and Fairy Tales 3-volume set
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management and Encyclopedic Dictionaries, The Blackwell Encyclopedic Dictionary of Finance
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The Freud Encyclopedia: Theory, Therapy, and Culture
- 2017-10-21[PDF] The Return of Depression Economics and the Crisis of 2008
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.