Posted on 2018-01-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Leonard Bickman and Debra J. Rog | Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 680 | ISBN: 1412950317 | ISBN13: 9781412950312 |
Description: The Second Edition of The SAGE Handbook of Applied Social Research Methods provides students and researchers with the most comprehensive resource covering core methods, research designs, and data collection, management, and analysis issues. This thoroughly revised edition continues to place critical emphasis on finding the tools that best fit the research question given the constraints of deadlines, budget, and available staff. Each chapter offers guidance on how to make intelligent and conscious tradeoffs so that one can refine and hone the research question as new knowledge is gained, unanticipated obstacles are encountered, or contextual shifts take place. Each chapter has been enhanced pedagogically to include more step-by-step procedures, more practical examples from various settings to illustrate the method, parameters to define when the method is most appropriate and when it is not appropriate. The editors also include numerous graphs, models, tip boxes to provide teaching and learning tools. Key Features of the Second Edition Emphasizes applying research techniques, particularly in "real-world" settings in which there are various data, money, time, and political constraints Contains new chapters on mixed methods, qualitative comparative analysis, concept mapping, and internet data collection Offers a newly developed section that serves as a guide for students who are attempting to translate the content in the chapters into action Intended Audience This Handbook is appropriate for introductory and intermediate research methods courses that focus intently on practical applications and a survey of the many methods available to budding researchers.
The SAGE Handbook of Applied Social Research Methods.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35352
- 2016-12-28The SAGE Handbook of Applied Social Research Methods, 2 edition
- 2019-12-09The SAGE Handbook of Applied Social Psychology
- 2019-04-23The SAGE Handbook of Applied Social Psychology
- 2017-12-06[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Applied Memory
- 2017-11-10[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Public Opinion Research
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Early Childhood Research
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Ethnography: Step-by-Step (Applied Social Research Methods)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Social Research Methods
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Innovation in Social Research Methods
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Research in Psychology
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Social Gerontology (Sage Handbooks)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Action Research: Participative Inquiry and Practice
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Research in International Education, 2e
- 2019-01-24The Palgrave Handbook of Applied Linguistics Research Methodology - Removed
- 2018-12-13The Palgrave Handbook of Applied Linguistics Research Methodology
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Grounded Theory
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of the Sociology of Religion
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Writing Development
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Tourism Studies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.