Posted on 2017-12-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Henning Best and Christof Wolf | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 424 | ISBN: 1446252442 | ISBN13: 9781446252444 |
Description: 'The editors of the new SAGE Handbook of Regression Analysis and Causal Inference have assembled a wide-ranging, high-quality, and timely collection of articles on topics of central importance to quantitative social research, many written by leaders in the field. Everyone engaged in statistical analysis of social-science data will find something of interest in this book.' - John Fox, Professor, Department of Sociology, McMaster University 'The authors do a great job in explaining the various statistical methods in a clear and simple way - focussing on fundamental understanding, interpretation of results, and practical application - yet being precise in their exposition.' - Ben Jann, Executive Director, Institute of Sociology, University of Bern 'Best and Wolf have put together a powerful collection, especially valuable in its separate discussions of uses for both cross-sectional and panel data analysis.' -Tom Smith, Senior Fellow, NORC, University of Chicago Edited and written by a team of leading international social scientists, this Handbook provides a comprehensive introduction to multivariate methods. The Handbook focuses on regression analysis of cross-sectional and longitudinal data with an emphasis on causal analysis, thereby covering a large number of different techniques including selection models, complex samples, and regression discontinuities. Each Part starts with a non-mathematical introduction to the method covered in that section, giving readers a basic knowledge of the methodâ€™s logic, scope and unique features. Next, the mathematical and statistical basis of each method is presented along with advanced aspects. Using real-world data from the European Social Survey (ESS) and the Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP), the book provides a comprehensive discussion of each methodâ€™s application, making this an ideal text for PhD students and researchers embarking on their own data analysis.
The SAGE Handbook of Regression Analysis and Causal Inference.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33993
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Digital Dissertations and Theses
- 2017-11-18[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Personality Theory and Assessment: Personality Measurement and Testing (Volume 2)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Spatial Analysis
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Analysis
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Complexity and Management
- 2017-10-26[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Action Research: Participative Inquiry and Practice
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Environment and Society
- 2019-12-24The SAGE Handbook of Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- 2018-11-02The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Business and Management Research Methods
- 2018-06-23The SAGE Handbook of Personality Theory and Assessment Personality Theories and Models (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Manga Guide to Regression Analysis
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Grounded Theory
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of the Sociology of Religion
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Apollo Lunar Samples: Collection Analysis and Results (SpringerBriefs in Space Development) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Palgrave Handbook of Sound Design and Music in Screen Media: Integrated Soundtracks - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Writing Development
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Applied Social Research Methods
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Palgrave Handbook of Age Diversity and Work - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Tourism Studies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.