Posted on 2017-12-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Carol Kinsey Goman Ph.D. | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 0470876360 | ISBN13: 9780470876367 |
Description: A guide for using body language to lead more effectively Aspiring and seasoned leaders have been trained to manage their leadership communication in many important ways. And yet, all their efforts to communicate effectively can be derailed by even the smallest nonverbal gestures such as the way they sit in a business meeting, or stand at the podium at a speaking engagement. In The Silent Language of Leaders, Goman explains that personal space, physical gestures, posture, facial expressions, and eye contact communicate louder than words and, thus, can be used strategically to help leaders manage, motivate, lead global teams, and communicate clearly in the digital age. Draws on compelling psychological and neuroscience research to show leaders how to adjust their body language for maximum effect. Stands out as the only book to address specifically how leaders can use body language to increase their effectiveness Goman, a respected management coach, is widely considered as the expert in body language issues in the workplace The Silent Language of Leaders will show readers how to take advantage of the most underused skills in the leadership toolkitâ€”nonverbal skillsâ€”to improve their credibility and stay ahead of the curve.
The Silent Language of Leaders: How Body Language Can Help or Hurt How You Lead.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34859
- 2014-04-27The Silent Language of Leaders: How Body Language Can Help--or Hurt--How You Lead (repost)
- 2012-12-23The Silent Language of Leaders: How Body Language Can Help--or Hurt--How You Lead (repost)
- 2011-12-07The Silent Language of Leaders: How Body Language Can Help--or Hurt--How You Lead
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Silent Language (Anchor Books)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Real Price of War: How You Pay for the War on Terror
- 2017-10-18[PDF] The Secrets to Intermittent Fasting: How You Can Stay Healthy, Slow Down the Aging Process, and Have a Lot of Energy
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Silk Road to Riches: How You Can Profit by Investing in Asia's Newfound Prosperity
- 2017-10-08[PDF] The Secret of Perfect Vision: How You Can Prevent or Reverse Nearsightedness
- 2017-01-06[PDF] The Silk Road to Riches: How You Can Profit by Investing in Asia's Newfound Prosperity
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Price of Linguistic Productivity: How Children Learn to Break the Rules of Language (MIT Press)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Foundations of Better Woodworking: How to use your body, tools and materials to do your best work
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Spiritual Anatomy of Emotion: How Feelings Link the Brain, the Body, and the Sixth Sense
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Biology of Beating Stress: How Changing Your Environment, Your Body, and Your Brain Can Help You Find Balance and Peace
- 2017-11-22[PDF] How the Body Knows Its Mind: The Surprising Power of the Physical Environment to Influence How You Think and Feel - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] The Secret Language of Your Body: The Essential Guide to Health and Wellness
- 2017-11-10[PDF] The Art of SpeedReading People: How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language
- 2017-11-05[PDF] The Silent Revolution: How Digitalization Transforms Knowledge, Work, Journalism and Politics Without Making Too Much Noise - Removed
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The Secret Language of the Heart: How to Use Music, Sound, and Vibration as Tools for Healing and Personal Transformation
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The CEO's Secret Weapon: How Great Leaders and Their Assistants Maximize Productivity and Effectiveness - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.