Posted on 2018-01-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Michael A. Jawer | Category: Occultism | Language: English | Page: 576 | ISBN: 1594772886 | ISBN13: 9781594772887 |
Description: A cutting-edge examination of feelings, not thoughts, as the gateway to understanding consciousness â€¢ Contends that emotion is the greatest influence on personality development â€¢ Offers a new perspective on immunity, stress, and psychosomatic conditions â€¢ Explains how emotion is key to understanding out-of-body experience, apparitions, and other anomalous perceptions Contemporary science holds that the brain rules the body and generates all our feelings and perceptions. Michael Jawer and Dr. Marc Micozzi disagree. They contend that it is our feelings that underlie our conscious selves and determine what we think and how we conduct our lives. The less consciousness we have of our emotional being, the more physical disturbances we are likely to have from ailments such as migraines, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and post-traumatic stress to anomalous perceptions such as apparitions and involuntary out-of-body experiences. Using the latest scientific research on immunity, sensation, stress, cognition, and emotional expression, the authors demonstrate that the way we process our feelings provides a key to who is most likely to experience these phenomena and why. They explain that emotion is a portal into the world of extraordinary perception, and they provide the studies that validate the science behind telepathic dreams, poltergeists, and ESP. The Spiritual Anatomy of Emotion challenges the prevailing belief that the brain must necessarily rule the body. Far from being by-products of neurochemistry, the authors show that emotions are the key vehicle by which we can understand ourselves and our interactions with the world around us as well as our most intriguing and perennially baffling experiences.
The Spiritual Anatomy of Emotion: How Feelings Link the Brain, the Body, and the Sixth Sense.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35004
- 2014-02-15The Spiritual Anatomy of Emotion: How Feelings Link the Brain, the Body, and the Sixth Sense
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Mindfulness Edge: How to Rewire Your Brain for Leadership and Personal Excellence Without Adding to Your Schedule
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Not Tonight Dear, I Feel Fat: How to Stop Worrying About Your Body and Have Great Sex: The Sex Advice Book for Women with Body Image Issues
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Number Sense: How the Mind Creates Mathematics, Revised and Updated Edition
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Universal Sense: How Hearing Shapes the Mind
- 2017-01-11[PDF] The Number Sense: How the Mind Creates Mathematics, Revised and Updated Edition
- 2020-12-11The Himalayan Master And The Sixth Sense I Dared To Travel The Spiritual Path
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Hidden Sense: Synesthesia in Art and Science (Leonardo Books)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-27[PDF] A Saint on Death Row: How a Forgotten Child Became a Man and Changed a World
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Their Fate Is Our Fate: How Birds Foretell Threats to Our Health and Our World
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Sixth Man
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Common Sense Approach to Hazardous Materials, Third Edition
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Sixth Extinction (Sigma Force)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] 100 Days of Real Food: How We Did It, What We Learned, and 100 Easy, Wholesome Recipes Your Family Will Love
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Leadership Isn't For Cowards: How to Drive Performance by Challenging People and Confronting Problems
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Getting Started with Camera Raw: How to make better pictures using Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Sixth Extinction: An Apocalyptic Tale of Survival: Part One: Outbreak
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.