Posted on 2018-01-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark Jones | Category: Audio Books | Language: English | Page: 0 | ISBN: b8e44331a77b4034a050a2e372c3f9bb |
Description: The RMS Titanic sailed from Southampton en route for New York on her maiden voyage with 2,228 passengers and crew on board. On 14 April, 1912, at twenty minutes before midnight, sailing at almost full speed, she struck an iceberg and sank in just two and a half hours. Over 1500 lives were lost. This is the story of a great tragedy described by the surviving passengers, officers, and crew who were on board that night. Firsthand accounts help to explain why so few of the passengers took to the lifeboats and later describe the miraculous survival of those forced to jump into the icy waters of the North Atlantic. The story of the Titanic is ultimately one of simple human loss and these laconic Edwardian voices bring it alive.
The Titanic: Voices from the BBC Archive [Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35605
- 2018-10-30First World War 1917 Voices from the BBC Archive [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-28First World War 1918 Voices from the BBC Archive [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Titanic: Voices from the BBC Archive
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Titanic: Voices From the Disaster
- 2018-10-06Eyewitness 1950-1999 Voices from the BBC Archives [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Open Sources: Voices from the Open Source Revolution
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Invisible Hands: Voices from the Global Economy (Voice of Witness)
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Generation Palestine: Voices from the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Movement
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Civil War (Voices from the Past)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Big Archive: Art From Bureaucracy (MIT Press)
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Everyday Ethics: Voices from the Front Line of Community Psychiatry
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Big Archive: Art From Bureaucracy (MIT Press)
- 2013-12-30Titanic: Voices From the Disaster (Audiobook)
- 2018-06-15The Battle of Britain From the BBC Archives [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The BBC: Myth of a Public Service
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Heretical Archive: Digital Memory at the End of Film
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Templar Archive (The Lost Treasure of the Templars)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Luck Archive: Exploring Belief, Superstition, and Tradition
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The Way of Kings: Book One of The Stormlight Archive [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.