Posted on 2017-11-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bahman Zohuri, Patrick McDaniel | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 3319134183 |
Description: This book covers the fundamentals of thermodynamics required to understand electrical power generation systems, honing in on the application of these principles to nuclear reactor power systems. It includes all the necessary information regarding the fundamental laws to gain a complete understanding and apply them specifically to the challenges of operating nuclear plants. Beginning with definitions of thermodynamic variables such as temperature, pressure and specific volume, the book then explains the laws in detail, focusing on pivotal concepts such as enthalpy and entropy, irreversibility, availability, and Maxwell relations. Specific applications of the fundamentals to Brayton and Rankine cycles for power generation are considered in-depth, in support of the bookâ€™s core goal- providing an examination of how the thermodynamic principles are applied to the design, operation and safety analysis of current and projected reactor systems. Detailed appendices cover metric and English system units and conversions, detailed steam and gas tables, heat transfer properties, and nuclear reactor system descriptions.
Thermodynamics In Nuclear Power Plant Systems.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33426
- 2019-09-09Thermodynamics In Nuclear Power Plant Systems
- 2019-09-09Nuclear Power Plant Instrumentation and Control Systems for Safety and Security
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Nuclear Power Plant Design Characteristics: Structure of Nuclear Power Plant Design Characteristics in the IAEA Power Reactor Information System (PRIS) (Iaea-Tecdoc Series)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Probabilistic safety assessment for optimum nuclear power plant life management (PLiM): Theory and application of reliability analysis methods for ...
- 2012-01-01Priorities in Space Science Enabled by Nuclear Power and Propulsion - Committee On Priorities For Space Science Enabled By Nuclear Power
- 2011-09-18Nuclear Power - Deployment, Operation and Sustainability
- 2011-09-09Nuclear Power - Operation, Safety and Environment
- 2011-09-08Nuclear Power - Operation, Safety and Environment
- 2019-12-07The 2011 Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Accident: An Analysis from the Metre to the Nanometre Scale (Springer Theses)
- 2019-11-28Radiocesium Dynamics in a Japanese Forest Ecosystem: Initial Stage of Contamination After the Incident at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Guide To Electrical Power Distribution Systems, 6th Edition
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Introduction to Nuclear Power, Second Edition (Series in Chemical and Mechanical Engineering)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Ultra-Capacitors in Power Conversion Systems: Analysis, Modeling and Design in Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Guide to Electrical Power Distribution Systems (6 Edition)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Protective Relaying for Power Generation Systems (Power Engineering (Willis))
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Thermodynamics and Heat Power, Eighth Edition
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Thermodynamics of Surfaces and Capillary Systems (Chemical Engineering: Chemical Thermodynamics)
- 2013-04-08Probabilistic safety assessment for optimum nuclear power plant life management (PLiM)
- 2020-02-20Nuclear Power Plants: Innovative Technologies for Instrumentation and Control Systems: The Fourth International Symposium on Software Reliability, ... (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.