Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: urism Crisis and Disaster Management in the Asia-Pacific By Brent W. Ritchie, Kom Campiranon | Publisher: CABI | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 284 | ISBN: 178064325X | ISBN13: 9781780643250 |
Description: The Asia-Pacific area is one of the fastest growing tourism regions and a major driver of global tourism in general. Tourism industries in Asia Pacific have been challenged in recent years by a number of major crises and disasters including terrorism, outbreaks (e.g. SARS and Bird Flu), natural disasters (e.g. tsunamis, bushfires, flooding), and political crisis (e.g. protests and political instability). This book contributes to the understanding of crisis and disaster management generally, but with a specific focus on the Asia Pacific. With contributions by international scholars and practitioners, the book discusses both the theoretical and practical approaches toward successful crisis and disaster management.
Tourism Crisis and Disaster Management in the Asia-Pacific (Tourism Management Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34459
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Innovative Thinking in Risk, Crisis, and Disaster Management
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Financial Crisis and Bank Management in Japan (1997 to 2016): Building a Stable Banking System (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Chaos Organization and Disaster Management (Public Administration and Public Policy)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Sustainability Matters: Environmental and Climate Changes in the Asia-Pacific
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Public Finance and Public Policy in the New Century (CESifo Seminar Series)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Stephen Sondheim and Andrew Lloyd Webber: The New Musical (Great Songwriters Series)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Teachers' Identities and Life Choices: Issues of Globalisation and Localisation (Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Power of Education: Education for All, Development, Globalisation and UNESCO (Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects) - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Active Ageing, Active Learning: Issues and Challenges (Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects, Vol. 15) - Removed
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Climate Change and the Oceans: Gauging the Legal and Policy Currents in the Asia Pacific and Beyond
- 2017-10-25[PDF] New Paradigm for Re-engineering Education: Globalization, Localization and Individualization (Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects) - Removed
- 2019-11-29International Graduates Returning to Vietnam: Experiences of the Local Economies, Universities and Communities (Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects)
- 2019-11-23Family, School, and Community Partnerships for Students with Disabilities (Advancing Inclusive and Special Education in the Asia-Pacific)
- 2019-11-23Behavioural Support for Students with Special Educational Needs: Trends Across the Asia-Pacific Region (Advancing Inclusive and Special Education in the Asia-Pacific)
- 2019-11-23Higher Education and Belief Systems in the Asia Pacific Region: Knowledge, Spirituality, Religion, and Structures of Faith (Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects)
- 2019-06-04Higher Education and Belief Systems in the Asia Pacific Region: Knowledge, Spirituality, Religion, and Structures of Fai
- 2017-04-03Sustainability Matters Environmental And Climate Changes In The Asia-Pacific
- 2013-09-08Millennium Development Goals and Community Initiatives in the Asia Pacific
- 2010-02-26Services and Economic Development in the Asia-Pacific (The Dynamics of Economic Space)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.