Posted on 2017-12-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ian N. Gregory, Alistair Geddes | Category: Geography | Language: English | Page: 234 | ISBN: 0253011809 | ISBN13: 9780253011800 |
Description: The application of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to issues in history is among the most exciting developments in both digital and spatial humanities. Describing a wide variety of applications, the essays in this volume highlight the methodological and substantive implications of a spatial approach to history. They illustrate how the use of GIS is changing our understanding of the geographies of the past and has become the basis for new ways to study history. Contributors focus on current developments in the use of historical sources and explore the insights gained by applying GIS to develop historiography. Toward Spatial Humanities is a compelling demonstration of how GIS can contribute to our historical understanding.
Toward Spatial Humanities: Historical GIS and Spatial History (The Spatial Humanities).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34135
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Toward Spatial Humanities: Historical GIS and Spatial History (The Spatial Humanities)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Mapping Space, Sense, and Movement in Florence: Historical GIS and the Early Modern City (Routledge Research in Digital Humanities)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Great War, Total War: Combat and Mobilization on the Western Front, 1914-1918 (Publications of the German Historical Institute)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Dressing Renaissance Florence: Families, Fortunes, and Fine Clothing (The Johns Hopkins University Studies in Historical and Political Science)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Autobiographies of Others: Historical Subjects and Literary Fiction (Routledge Studies in Twentieth-Century Literature)
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Reciprocity in English: Historical Development and Synchronic Structure (Routledge Studies in Germanic Linguistics)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Crimes against Humanity: Historical Evolution and Contemporary Application
- 2017-03-11Mapping Space, Sense, and Movement in Florence Historical GIS and the Early Modern City
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Reciprocity in English: Historical Development and Synchronic Structure (Routledge Studies in Germanic Linguistics)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Urban Remote Sensing: Monitoring, Synthesis and Modeling in the Urban Environment
- 2018-01-31[PDF] John Vachon's America: Photographs and Letters from the Depression to World War II
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Less Legible Meanings: Between Poetry and Philosophy in the Work of Emerson
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Lagrangian Oceanography: Large-scale Transport and Mixing in the Ocean (Physics of Earth and Space Environments)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Stereoatlas of Ophthalmic Pathology: Anatomy and Pathology of the Peripheral Fundus (Fundus extremus) A bequest of Basil Daicker, former Professor of ... in Basel Includes stereo glasses and a CD-ROM
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Adaptive Multimedia Retrieval. Understanding Media and Adapting to the User: 7th International Workshop, AMR 2009, Madrid, Spain, September 24-25, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Plant Secondary Metabolites: Occurrence, Structure and Role in the Human Diet
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Translating Maya Hieroglyphs (Recovering Languages and Literacies in the Americas)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Bazin at Work: Major Essays and Reviews From the Forties and Fifties
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Reading Rio de Janeiro: Literature and Society in the Nineteenth Century
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.