Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Paul Gamble | Category: Sport | Language: English | Page: 200 | ISBN: 0415591252 | ISBN13: 9780415591256 |
Description: Speed and agility are central to success in a wide range of sports. Training for Sports Speed and Agility is the first evidence-based study of all those aspects of athletic preparation that contribute to the expression of speed and agility during competition. Drawing on the very latest scientific research in the fields of strength and conditioning, applied physiology, biomechanics, sports psychology, and sports medicine, the book critically examines approaches to training for speed and agility. This book further explores the scientific rationale for all aspects of effective training to develop sports speed and agility, comprising a diverse range of topics that include: assessment strength training for speed and agility development speed-strength development and plyometric training metabolic conditioning mobility and flexibility acceleration straight-line speed development developing change of direction capabilities developing expression of agility during competition periodization. Every chapter includes a review of current research as well as offering clear, practical guidelines for improving training and performance, including photographs illustrating different training modes and techniques. No other book offers a comparable blend of theory and practice. Training for Sports Speed and Agility is therefore crucial reading for all students, coaches and athletes looking to improve their understanding of this key component of sports performance.
Training for Sports Speed and Agility: An Evidence-Based Approach.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33597
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Training for Sports Speed and Agility: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2012-01-28Jump Rope Training For Weight Loss And Toning With Buddy Lee - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Herbal Medicines in Pregnancy and Lactation: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Herbal Medicines in Pregnancy and Lactation: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Musculoskeletal Health in Pregnancy and Postpartum: An Evidence-Based Guide for Clinicians - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Dance and Gender: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Individual Placement and Support: An Evidence-Based Approach to Supported Employment (Evidence-Based Practices)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Acting to Manage Conflict and Bullying Through Evidence-Based Strategies - Removed
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Warts: Diagnosis and Management: An Evidence-based Approach
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Individual Placement and Support: An Evidence-Based Approach to Supported Employment (Evidence-Based Practices)
- 2012-01-14How to Get Your School Moving and Improving: An Evidence-based Approach - Steve Dinham
- 2011-12-29How to Get Your School Moving and Improving: An Evidence-based Approach - Steve Dinham
- 2011-12-09How to Get Your School Moving and Improving: An Evidence-based Approach - Steve Dinham
- 2011-11-19How to Get Your School Moving and Improving: An Evidence-based Approach
- 2020-02-29The Portfolio Diet for Cardiovascular Disease Risk Reduction: An Evidence Based Approach to Lower Cholesterol through Plant Food Consumption
- 2019-08-25Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence An Evidence Based Approach
- 2017-03-10Dance and Gender An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2014-05-31Language Testing and Validation: An Evidence-based Approach - Removed
- 2014-05-29Language Testing and Validation: An Evidence-based Approach - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.