Posted on 2018-01-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kai-Uwe Schmitt | Publisher: Springer | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 249 | ISBN: 3642037127 | ISBN13: 9783642037122 |
Description: Trauma biomechanics uses the principles of mechanics to study the response and tolerance level of biological tissues under extreme loading conditions. Through an understanding of mechanical factors that influence the function and structure of human tissues, countermeasures can be developed to alleviate or even eliminate such injuries. Trauma Biomechanics surveys a wide variety of topics in injury biomechanics including injury classification, injury mechanisms and injury criteria. Both injuries sustained in automotive accidents and in sports are addressed. The interdisciplinary approach necessary in trauma biomechanics is stressed by showing the span from anatomy for each body region to engineering solutions for protection against injury. Injury tolerance values are listed, either currently in use or proposed by both the U.S. and European countries. Although the book is meant as a first introduction for engineers and medical doctors, sufficient references for scientific research are provided also.
Trauma Biomechanics: Accidental injury in traffic and sports.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34970
- 2014-05-26Trauma Biomechanics: Accidental injury in traffic and sports (2nd edition)
- 2014-02-06Trauma Biomechanics: Accidental injury in traffic and sports (3rd edition)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Trauma Biomechanics: Introduction to Accidental Injury
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Trauma Biomechanics: An Introduction to Injury Biomechanics - Removed
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Evolutionary Biomechanics (Oxford Series in Ecology and Evolution)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Computational Biomechanics for Medicine: Soft Tissues and the Musculoskeletal System - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Moments of Impact: Injury, Racialized Memory, and Reconciliation in College Football
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Trauma: Contemporary Directions in Theory, Practice, and Research
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Computational Biomechanics for Medicine: Imaging, Modeling and Computing - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury: Current Research and Future Directions
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Clinical Nephrotoxins: Renal Injury from Drugs and Chemicals
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury: Current Research and Future Directions
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Malalignment Syndrome: Implications for Medicine and Sports
- 2017-02-18[PDF] The Malalignment Syndrome: Implications for Medicine and Sports
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Accidental Injury: Biomechanics and Prevention - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Sports Biomechanics: Reducing Injury and Improving Performance
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Forensic Biomechanics and Human Injury: Criminal and Civil Applications - An Engineering Approach
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Sports Biomechanics: Reducing Injury and Improving Performance
- 2011-08-01Nutrition and Traumatic Brain Injury: Improving Acute and Subacute Health Outcomes in Military Personnel
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.